"She's so pretty..."

(AN: So in case you couldn't already tell, this is based off of Twice's Heart Shaker. And maybe other Twice songs. We'll see! also this is all set in highschool. Anyway Leggo!)

              ####

Jade saw Perrie and smiled, placing a  hand over her heart. Earning a sharp nudge in the shoulders from her best friend.

"If there was an award for being the most hopelessly lovestruck person in the world, you'd win." Jesy commented, bored, leaning against her locker, examining her nails. 

"Okay, obviously, you do not understand how pretty Perrie Edwards actually is, like do you see her?!" Jade expressed, only earning a slightly amused chuckle in return.

"Sure." She laughed, ruffling the smaller brunette's hair. "I just think I have better things to do, than stare at your crush all day."

Jade rolled her eyes. "You choose to hang out with me. You signed up for this."

Jesy shook her head. "I'm out. See you later." She walked off.

Jade sighed, before rushing after her friend, accidentally colliding with the one person she shouldn't be colliding with, ever.

"Shit, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Perrie asked, hastily extending a hand out to the small brunette.

Jade didn't reply, dazed, but not because she was injured in any way. She was more just dazed by Perrie's crystal blue eyes, scanning her face, she was right, she really was beautiful...

"Jade? Jade?" Jade was finally snapped back to reality after hearing the blonde call her name.

She blushed a bright red, covering her face with her hair as she stood up "Thanks, Perrie."

"No problem..." Perrie stood, slightly perplexed, as the brunette left. 

Leigh laughed "Pez!" She clapped her hands, gaining her attention. "You can  stare at her later. Right now, we have to go."

"I'm not staring!" Perrie protested.

"Yes you are!" Leigh laughed. "You do it everytime you see her. Your pupils practically dilate!" 

Perrie slapped Leigh lightly on the shoulder. "Oh come off it Leigh! I'm not in love with her."

"You keep telling yourself that Pez. One day you might actually believe it!" Leigh giggled, skipping ahead.

Perrie only rolled her eyes in response, following her best friend down the hallway.

(Later)

At the end of the day, Jade was about to leave, when she someone call her name.

She turned around, shocked to see that it was Perrie.

Perrie smiled. "Hey..."

"Hey Perrie..." Jade's eyes widened.

Now it didn't really matter, that both girls were equally smitten with each other, because Perrie was infinitely better  at keeping her cool when it came to crushes. Something Jade had never been that good at.

"So I was wondering, want to meet up in town on Saturday or something, as friends." Perrie emphasized, glaring at Leigh. Not that Jade noticed that Perrie was emphasizing the word friends. She was excited enough about going out with her.

"Sure! Um...do you want my number?" Jade stuttered over her words slightly making Perrie chuckle. She'd always found Jade quite endearing, and that was just more proof of it. 

"Sure." She smiled, sneakily saving Jade's number as Cutie 🥰💕

Jade also saved Perrie's number and ended up beaming down at her phone.

"So, see you on Saturday?" Perrie hummed.

Jade nodded. "Bye!" She felt her cheeks heat up as Perrie left and she sighed, hoping Perrie wasn't able to tell.

"Bye." Perrie tried to hide her own blush with her hair as she left, not caring if Leigh teased her after that. Jade Thirlwall was adorable.

####

So this wasn't planned but you got a new Jerrie fanfic so hi! Hope you enjoy whatever this is and yeah I don't really have anything else to say so love you all and see you soon! Mwah! ❤️