"Goodbye?"

(Okay yes, Mamamoo made their way into the story.I'm sorry, but I somehow ALWAYS include them. They are my fave gg though so it not a big surprise. Anyway, let's continue! LEGGO!)

####

Jade and Perrie may have only been dating properly for a few weeks but they both had this...aura of happiness around them now, like they were floating, and although no one but them knew exactly why, (although it was surprising no one made the connection) their friends especially the ones closest to them, noticed how happy they were.

"Okay, who are you dating?" Leigh asked Perrie at one point while Perrie was digging through her bag, desperately trying to find her phone that she had unknowingly left on the kitchen table that morning while leaving the house.

"What do you mean Leighly?" She mumbled  distractedly.

"You must be dating someone." The older girl stated, flipping her dreadlocks over her shoulder narrowly avoiding accidentally  hitting a younger student in the face with her hair.

"Well I'm not Leigh. So give it up." Perrie retorted , finally giving up on looking for her phone and slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Pez I haven't seen you this happy in ages.Since you were like...14 and found out your favorite group was playing near where you lived. So who is it? Who's the lucky girl?"

Perrie sighed, she knew she couldn't hide it from Leigh forever, she'd just wanted a little longer, for this to be just hers and Jade's secret but she knew Leigh wouldn't stop badgering her until she told her so she rolled her eyes and just said "Come over tonight."

(Meanwhile at the other side of school)

Jesy had a similar question in her mind every time she looked at Jade.

Jade had seemed so...unlike herself recently and normally that would be because she was stressed and Jesy would tell her to get some rest and look after herself as any good friend would, but this was different and Jesy knew that look in her eyes. Jade was in love.

"Who is it?" She asked, randomly one afternoon while Jade was on her phone.

"Who's what, Jes?" Jade hummed, leveling the taller girl's expression with an eyebrow raise.

"Your girlfriend." Jesy stated,matter-of-factly. "I know you have one. Don't even bother lying to me. You're so in love."

Jade opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again before finally getting out a not-at -all convincing. "No I'm not."

Jesy smirked and shook her head. "You know you're a terrible liar, right?"

"Jes!" She whined before suddenly stopping and covering her face with her hands. This was her best friend she was talking to and they never kept secrets from each other. "Okay fine...I am dating someone." Hopefully Perrie wouldn't be angry that she'd told Jesy.

"I knew it!" Jesy celebrated. " Who is it-oh my god." She covered her mouth. "Is it Perrie?"

Jade blushed bright red and Jesy knew from her friend's reaction, that she was right.

"Oh my gosh, it is Perrie! Tell me everything!" She squealed.

"Later." Jade hummed. "Just come over tonight."

'She may as well know.' she thought. 'Sorry Pez.'

Little did she know that her girlfriend was having similar problems.

Round at Perrie's house, Leigh flopped onto Perrie's couch