Love Countdown

Nayeon is technically still Twice, so I'm not breaking any unwritten rules here! Anyway Leggo!

                                                                            ####

Perrie had decided to take Jade to her favorite place. Which happened to be a public park. She also found it calming but had spent a lot of time here as a child as well, learning to rollerskate and feeding the ducks that inhabited their own lake here.

She even met Leigh-Anne here. So safe to say, the park held a lot of special memories for Perrie.

As they got there her eyes lit up as she had an idea. "Jade...do you like ice cream?" 

"Of course." Jade answered, seeing Perrie's eyes light up.

"I'm paying this time though!" Perrie decided, giving Jade no choice but to agree.

"What flavour do you like?" She asked. 

"I don't mind." Jade hummed. "I'll just have whatever you're having."

Perrie pouted. "You sure? I don't want to disappoint you."

Jade nodded. "You could never. I like them all!"

Perrie nodded entering, returning a few minutes later with two ice creams, and Jade realized that her and Perrie both had the same favorite ice cream flavour. Truly soulmates.

"Thanks Babe." Jade smiled, giggling as she watched  Perrie's cheeks turn red. "You like that nickname?"

Perrie nodded.

Jade giggled and held her ice cream cone up before realizing her and Perrie didn't share the same tradition. At least, until now. "Ice cream cheers?" She smiled as Perrie nodded and effectively clinked her cone against Jade's.

They sat on a bench together to eat their ice cream and at one point Jade found herself just staring at Perrie.

"What is it? Do I have ice cream on my nose or something?" Perrie chuckled, slightly self-concious.

"Oh,no sorry!" Jade whispered, snapping out of it. "You're just gorgeous!"

"Thank you baby..." Perrie smiled widely again, as Jade melted at the nickname.

Perrie smiled and kissed Jade's cheek as Jade shuffled closer. 

"Damn! I would brought bread if I'd planned ahead so we could feed the ducks!" Perrie pouted, disappointed.

"It's okay. I still think this is perfect." Jade smiled, standing up and pulling Perrie up with her. "Let's just walk."

Perrie smiled, lifting Jade's hand to her lips and pressing a few kisses to it, intertwining it with hers.

They walked around the lake, Jade decided to call one duck Perrie, which Perrie changed to 'Jerrie' "Our couple name!" She'd explained, making Jade hit her in the shoulder playfully before agreeing the duck should keep the name.

When it got late, Perrie insisted on walking Jade  home and once they arrived at her house, Jade stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to Perrie's. "Thank you Pez. I really enjoyed today." She whispered.

"Same here Jadey." Perrie spoke softly. Just as Jade was about to go inside she spoke again. "Jade?"

"Yeah?" Jade hummed, turning around. 

"I love you." Perrie spoke, softly and sincerely, knowing she was only telling the truth.

"I love you too." Jade whispered, running back to her girlfriend for one last kiss before she went inside.

Jade placed a hand over her heart and sighed dreamily and dramatically as she went inside. "So she is more than a friend!" Norma smirked, popping her head out of the kitchen.

"MAM!" Jade jumped. "What?! Are you spying on us or something?"

"I might've seen the kiss." Norma hummed. "And the way your eyes lit up when you saw her this morning, and your reaction just now...doesn't take much to figure it out. Aw your first love!"

"Mam!" Jade whined, going upstairs. "Stop being so embarrassing!"

Norma chuckled, returning back to the kitchen. Her daughter's first proper relationship. Jade had never been too interested before Perrie was on the scene and she was glad to see how happy Perrie made Jade, even if Jade found it embarrassing.

####

Hii! I can't believe I forgot this! Anyway seriously Jerrie are so loved up and cute I'm questioning my own plot but we shall move forward. 

Love y'all bye! ❤️