𝕊𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

As me and Damon walked down the stairs, I spotted two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs.

"What the fuck is that?" I confusedly said, as we walked over them and enters the living room, only to see Stefan is there with a few girls, they were playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please." She gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon told him.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan holds up the spinner used in the game.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?" He asked him.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Stefan?" I angrily told him.

"Ooh, daizy, your angry at me again?" He smirked at me, before someone knocks on the door. Damon goes and opens the front door.

"Where's Stefan?" I heard a feminine voice asking, it was Rebekah with her shopping bags.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked her confusedly.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan told her.

"Rebekah?" I surprisedly said.

"The one and only, special girl" She smirked at me.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asked her.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure." She introduced herself, before asking "Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here." Stefan told her, as she looks at Damon, but he doesn't say anything.

"Rude. Both of you. Special girl you're coming with me"

"Uhh..." Before I can say anything else she took me by the hand, as we walked upstairs. "So you're staying here, I suppose?"

"Yes" She simply answered, as we walked in a room. "I see that my brother fancy you"