𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

ꨄ 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑯, 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 ꨄ

♡♡♡
༆ⓀⓁⒶⓊⓈ' ⓂⒶⓃⓈⒾⓄⓃ ༆

*𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨*

I was walking inside Klaus's mansion searching for him.

"Hello, love" I heard him saying, as I entered his room with a big smile that was forming on my lips.

I turned to face him, as he was close to me "Hi"

"It's late what brings you here, not that I'm complaining"

"I wanted to see you" I playfully said "Is that a crime?"

"Absolutely not" He smirked "It's a pleasure for me that you're here"

"Good" I said "So I was thinking about spending the night here"

"Oooh" He smirked "Can this night get any better?" He kept looking at me with a look that makes me feel things.

"Stop looking at me like that" I told him.

"Like what?" He asked, his voice low and teasing.

"Like I'm dinner"

"Maybe I'm hungry" He smirked as I blushed away. "Someone is blushing"

"And it's not me" I lied obviously.

He walked closer to me "then let's find out who it is" My eyes drifted up to his, and it was over.

His lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force of it. There was nothing gentle about it. I felt the door rattle against my back as he shifted, pressing me against it, taking my face between his hands. Every thought in my head exploded, I tried to break the kiss to catch my breath, but I failed.

"No" he said, bringing my lips back to his. It was just like it had been before. I slide my hands under his shirt to press him closer. The low moan at the back of his throat, set every inch of me on fire.

He stopped for a moment looking at every inch of me, before asking "You know I love you, right love?"

"Yes" I responded.

"Good." He said "Because I'm going to f*ck you like I don't" And before I could process I'm throwed in the bed naked.

♡♡♡
*𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜*