CHAPTER 10: SMILES

They looked into eye others eyes, occasionally glancing at each other's lips. After a moment they both leaned in.

The moment that Ash's lips met Ranboo's felt like lightning. Ranboo rested one hand on Ash's hip and the other on their lower back while Ash's hands were buried in the taller's hair. The kiss deepened, neither knowing how long it lasted before they pulled apart, Ash resting his head on Mark's shoulder.

"I like you Ash," Ranboo spoke, breathless, "like a lot." "I like you too, a lot," Ash replied, just as out of breath. "Can I kiss you again?" After a nod from Ash, the blonde leaned in again cradling the redhead's face with his left hand. It felt just as electric as the first, both wanting to savour the feeling.

They pulled apart again, panting. After a moment they wordlessly slid back down, laying down together. Ash rested his head on Ranboo's chest, wrapping their arms around each other, holding each other close. "Ash, do you want to be my partner?" Ranboo asked quietly. "Only if you'll be mine." And with that the new couple slowly drifted to sleep.

Ash woke the next morning, memories of the night before running through his head

Ash woke the next morning, memories of the night before running through his head. They looked up and saw Mark scrolling on his phone. "Hi," the redhead said softly. "Hi," Ranboo responded, gently ruffling his partners hair. "Your morning voice-" Ash started, not knowing what to say. "What is it Ashy?" the older asked, a slight smirk on his face. "Oh shut up, it's just hot," Ash blushed.

A few minutes later the two were just talking. "Hey I just want to be sure of what labels you're comfortable with," Mark questioned, wanting to make sure Ash was comfortable. "For me either partner or boyfriend is comfortable I think, what about for you?" they answered. "Boyfriend works for me," he replied, and with that they fell into a comfortable silence.

A week later, once all of the couple's closest friends knew about them, Mark knocked on the door of the PETRIKOR house

A week later, once all of the couple's closest friends knew about them, Mark knocked on the door of the PETRIKOR house. He was there to pick up Ash for their first official date. He wasn't surprised that it was Ollie who opened the door. He was the least anxious person who lived in the house.

"I'm guessing you're hear for Ash?" Ollie chuckled. "Yeah, yeah I am," Ranboo scratched his neck nervously. "Come inside, he'll be down in a minute, I'm pretty sure Bea and Wren are taking photos of him."