CHAPTER 1: MEET AND GREET & TEXTS

"Ash can you get off of the fucking table? You've creased all of the t-shirts!"

The red head was pulled from their thoughts after hearing their sister's words. They'd been mindlessly scrolling on their phone, thinking of the pretty boy who'd caught the drumstick. They hoped he'd come to the meet and greet. "You want me to get the table off? What if it's a child?" Ash responded, twisting Wren's words to annoy her. "You're an idiot," said Wren, tired of her sibling's weirdly sexual remarks. "I know."

After another 10 minutes of the twins bickering and Bea and Oliver trying to stop them from killing each other, one of the security guards came over to tell them that it was time for the meet and greet to start. As the first fans came in, Ash was sad that the pretty boy wasn't one of them. They faked a smile for photos but was noticeably quieter than usual, and no one could tell why. Until he came in through those doors.

He was almost the height of the door frame, with fluffy light brown hair, grey eyes and slightly tanned skin. Beside him was someone a lot shorter who seemed to be his friend but Ash was only paying attention to the boy holding the drumstick.

Ranboo on the other hand was surprised to see the drummer, who Aimsey had told him was called Ash, sitting on the table, despite the fact that it was literally a meet and greet for Ash's band. Aimsey elbowed him in the stomach as the pair walked up to the table. Ash was sat crosslegged on top of it, a pile of tshirts and other merch beside them. Wren was behind, trying to push her sibling off but unable to reach. Oliver and Bea were beside her, clearly tired of the twins arguing.

"Hey there pretty boy," Ash said with a smirk as the pair walked over. "Ash don't you-" Wren tried to speak before Bea slapped a hand over her mouth. "Ignore this one," she laughed, clearly finding the siblings entertaining. "What the- I-" Ranboo tried to speak but couldnt, confused by both the chaos and his own gay panic. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Ash giggled, enjoying teasing the taller boy. "Be nice Ash, don't bully the fans" Oliver tried to get some kind of control before Ash went too far. "Oh Mark's not actually a fan, I just forced him to come with me because no one else was free," Aimsey laughed pushing Ranboo forward so he stumbled.

"Hey no you're ruining my chances with the hot drummer- wait- fu- I said that out loud didn't I?" Ranboo stuttered. "Yeah you did, doesn't mean your chances were ruined though Mark," Ash said the last part quieter but everyone still heard, getting the pair a few "get a room" comments. The red head pulled himself forward on the table and leant their chin in their hand to look up at the boy, a small smile dancing across their lips. "Does that mean I can get your number?" Ranboo asked with a sudden burst of confidence. "Sure, give me that drumstick for a second?" Ash answered with a blush almost as bright as their hair. Mark hesitantly passed them the drumstick, which Ash quickly scribbled their number on with sharpie.

"I hate to interrupt but we're almost out of time, if you guys want a photo we can take one but you need to go right after, sorry," Oliver said, noticing that the venue was closing soon. "And we could give you free merch since none of this is going to sell," Bea added, finally taking her hand off of Wren's mouth. After a quick photo and rushed goodbyes, Ranboo and Aimsey left the venue, one blushing madly while the other teased him and laughed.

"So Mark huh?" Wren laughed, poking her sibling and ducking each time they tried to slap her. Oliver and Bea were talking quietly behind them about who knows what. "Shut up dumbass! He's just pretty and cute and seems so kind and funny.." Ash ranted while Wren just shook her head at her sibling's antics. The four were walking to get pizza before going back to their house since they were all hungry and didn't want to cook. And because they all loved pizza too much.

Ranboo and Aimsey however had simply gone back to Ranboo's house as he lived nearby. Aimsey was trying to convince Mark to text Ash but the tall boy refused to even say hi. Until she took his phone and typed it for him.