CHAPTER 14: SHOPPING TRIP

Marz <3

hi
hi
hi
hi
hi

what?

hi
wanna go camping with me and the band?

that sounds like a bad idea
id love to!

yay!
were coming to kidnap you and by camping gear.

now?

yes now.
im come you.

Ash and Wren were laughing loudly in the back of the mini van that Ollie had hired to bring the band, some acoustic instruments and the Ranboo to a campsite. The twins were sat at the very back, Bea and Cable, their new bassist, were in the middle and Ranboo and Ollie were at the front.

Somehow Ash had got their hands on the aux chord and insisted on only playing songs from the Lego Movies. He was wheezing at everyone else's annoyance as Everything is Awesome played for the fourth time.

"Play some actual music Ash! I'm getting a headache," Wren groaned, shrinking into her seat. Bea looked over her shoulder, giving the singer a soft smile while giving Ash the middle finger at the same time.

Eventually they pulled into an army surplus shop to escape Ash's music and buy camping gear.

(a/n do army surplus shops exist outside ireland?? i have no idea but its where my family always gets outdoorsy shit for cheap)

As soon as the group walked inside, Ash grabbed Mark's hand and dragged him over to the pocket knife section. "Ash you don't need a knife," the brunette tried to reason. Ash ignored them and picked up a plain silver Swiss army knife. "Ash no-"

Five minutes later Ash was walking back to the rest of the group with seven pocket knives and a pellet gun. Ollie laughed at the grinning red head and shook his head, knowing there was no stopping them. Rhe others had already picked up everything they needed so they all walked to the till to pay.

Ash sneaked four of the pocket knives into Ollie's trolley so that their legal kidnapper would pay for them without realising. Ollie did in fact realise, but he just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything about it.

After they'd paid for everything the group walked back to the van. Well Ash and Wren sat in the trolley while the others walked. "Why did you buy a gun Ash?" Bea asked, laughing slightly.

"I wanted to be like my role model!" Ash announced proudly, rummaging through one of the pockets of his cargo pants and pulling out a photo of Schlatt.

"Why the fuck do you have a printed photo of Schlatt?" Wren wheezed, nearly tipping over the trolley. "Because why the fuck not."

The next stop on their list was Tesco to buy food. This time Mark chose the music. He mostly played good music but did put on the Mask Sus remix once. Ash sang along to every word of it, despite Wren continuously hitting him with a pillow she'd pulled out of the boot.

♡

liked by ranboomc and others

petrikorofficial help ash bought a (not real) gun

iew comments

Their trip to Tesco went fairly smoothly, with Ash and Wren only getting into one fight. Ranboo and Bea were able to stop them getting the group kicked out and other than that, they were practically just in and out and ready to hit the road.

"I have a question," Cable spoke from one of the middle seats. "What is it?" Ollie asked. "Do we have any campsite booked or anything planned?"

"Fuck."

HI! SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS FIC ANYMORE (':

but how are ye? and if you have any ideas you wanna see in this fic let me know [:

while ive been gone ive done a lot of shit. ive been at fancy fuckin parties, ive signed up for a shit ton of extra curricular stuff at school, my lungs stopped working, yesterday i was in an escape room and i have half my teachers and my parents trying to get me to join a soccer team

anygays

its almost midnight and i have cooking class first thing in the morning so i should probably go (not) sleep and definitely not just watch my silly little gay tv shows

see you guys next update!

-noah, 5/12/22