sleepover! [self insert]

(In this story you (the reader) have a wholesome sleepover with red son, mk and mei! But with a twist.. )

(Also apologies if there are any spelling mistakes it's 2 am and I am way too tired to proof read right now.)
_________

"Alright guys are you ready for the best sleepover of your lives?!?!" Mei shouted. "Yeah!!" You all cheered except..for red son.

"I'm the one hosting this sleepover or whatever you call it. Since it's MY house!!" Red son stated.

"Woahh I've never been to a slumber party before!" You said in amazement of how big red sons house was. "WHAT?!" Mk, mei and even red son shouted in shock. You've never really had any friends before to actually throw a sleepover.

"What? Is that what people do regularly?" You questioned. "Oh you poor thing..but don't worry this is going to be the bestest first sleepover you've ever had!!" Mei put an arm around your shoulder. "Yeah! We're gonna have snacks, games and other cool stuff! Right red?" Mk said looking over to red son. "R-Right..!" He muttered in embarrasment.

"Alright first game!" Mei shouted "TWISTER!!" mei pulled out the colored tarp and the spinner. "Okay red son and Mk you're up first!" Mei throw them both onto the sheet. You stared in amazement at the game. You and mei took turns calling up the spaces.

"Okay red right hand blue!"

"Mk right foot green!"

"Red left hand yellow!"

"Mk left foot red!"

"Red left foot blue!"

"Mk left hand green!"

"Red right foot..red!"

By the time you and mei finished calling out the spaces Mk and red sons faces were both flushed red as their limbs were both tangled into each other with Mk directly under him and Mk entangled in a very embarrassing way.

"Oh.." You put a hand far over your mouth. "Oh.." You said again giving a cheeky smile. "Aww how cute hahaha!" Mei teased. The two quickly untangled and sat there fuming. "Whatever! It's y/n and mei's turn now anyway!" Now it was mk and red sons turn to call the shots.

"Mei left foot green!"

"Y/n right hand red!"

"Mei right foot blue!"

"Y/n left hand yellow!"

"Mei left hand red!"

"Y/n right foot blue!"

"Mei right hand yellow!"

"Y/n left foot green!"

Now by the time you two were all tangled, you both were trying to stretch to your last spaces, bridging over each other. It looked almost painful, you two were truly twistered. "Ouuchh alright that's enough twister..what now?" Mk asked. You and mei unravled and stood up stretching. "Hmm welp we could-" you were cut off by mei shouting "PILLOW FIGHT!" mei launched a pillow at your face and you fell down with a slight 'oof!' noise.

"Pfft- hahahaha!" You burst out laughing and grabbed a pillow from behind you striking mei back with the soft pillow. "I will not be so easily defeated y/n!" You and mei pillow fought as Mk and red looked at each other and joined in.

Laughter and sounds of pillows impacting on each other filled the room as you all fought for a little.

The pillow fight ended after about 30 minutes and then an idea popped up in Mk's head. "Oh oh we can make a pillow fort!!" Mk gasped excitedly. "That's a great idea hu- noodle boy." Red son interrupted himself. Mk nudged him and winked. You narrowed your eyes suspiciously at them both but shrugged it off anyway.