Are you okay? [self insert]

Basically you're the LBDS hostess (the girl that was possessed by you-know-who) and its basically the after of the whole battle and whenever she gets her body back.

She doesn't have a name but the fandom likes to call her bai he i think? It's rlly cute!

But anyway, lego!

______________

-
-
-

You couldn't remember a thing. Just flashes of the situation, you could only see blinding lights and magic everywhere. You only felt yourself be pushed out of a powerful body, feeling exhausted and some strangely relaxing relief.

You felt weightless as you fell to the floor. You thought it was your end, if the dizziness didn't kill you, the fall would.

A pair of arms were quickly wrapped around you. You were caught and gently carried over to a nearby rock. You barely opened your eyes to see a fuzzy, tan figure looming over you before being placed down.

You could only watch as this group of awesome people with super powers take down just what had taken over you, a small, weak smile plastered on your face.

__________

After the super cool takedown of the weird ghost woman, the group surrounded you in gasps and exchanged looks of worry. Somehow, with many times of loosing consciousness you still managed to stay awake the entire time. You looked at the group with half lidded eyes.

"So.....cooool...." You managed to squeak out before passing out for the last time.

Everyone looked at you beyond worried and Mk could almost cry, they all smiled about your small comment to them and by that they knew you'd be just fine.

_______________

-
-
-

"Hmmm..." you woke up with a frog blink, feeling absolutely drained and sluggish.

You sat up and looked around, you were comfortable for waking up in a...random persons apartment. Your tired eyes widened, did you get kidnapped!? You had to get out of here!

You got up quickly before wobbling over and just flopping. Mk heard a thud and froze before running at the speed of light, busting open the door. You jumped and your scared eyes met Mks even more terrified ones. Those same eyes molding into relieved ones.

"...hi.." you greeted, touching the bandage on your face.

"H-hi..." Mk slowly walked up to you, being careful not to startle you. "I—its alright! I wont hurt you!! Me and my friends are the ones you called cool before passing out, remember?" Mk sat on the floor with you to put you more at ease. Your shoulders relaxed and you let out a shaky breath you didn't know you were holding.

"O-okay...what happened?" You played with your clothes nervously. Mk looked at you as if he was saying sorry with his eyes, the guilt bubbling up in his throat.

"Before that. I know this is a little awkward and all waking up in some random guys apartment. But- we had no other place to put you so i left you here to rest." Mk smiled warmly at you, you felt a comfortable feeling in your chest as he spoke.

"As for what happened, you were possessed by a demon called the- uhm- 'Lady Bone Demon' she basically-" Mk went on until you interrupted.

"I know. I know what happened to me. I want to know what happened to her." You shivered, remembering the time you spent possessed. So cold, so empty. You never wanted to go back.