Samadhi fire. [self insert pt. 2]

(Alright guys part 2 let's go)

(Take note this is going to be very uncannon compared to the last chapter so I'll leave out some huge chunks but I'll give y'all that happy ending)
_____

"looks like someone's in need of some fire training!"

-------

"F-fire..training..?" You said in between sniffles.

"Yes but first" red helped you up and swallowed you into a hug. "It's okay. Breathe. I won't let anything happen to you. Ill help you control this power! So don't worry." He comforted.

You held back tears as you gripped him tight, never wanting to let go. "Okay....okay." You both stood there for awhile.

"I'm gonna teach you how to use your fire and it's gonna be alright, now let's get you cleaned up." Red son pulled away and led you to a temple nearby. You got changed and ready for some intense training.

_______

[with Mk and the others]

"if one more friend fly's away on me im gonna lose it!" Mk yelled, tears streaming down his face. "It's alright Mk we'll find them." Mei said trying to reassure her best friend.

"Alright game plan! Tang, pigsy, mei and I will go look for y/n" sandy said. "and you Mk go look for wukong. I doubt he can do any of this by himself. Especially after what he did to y/n" tang added.

Mk gave a weak nod.

[After the whole search Mk finds you first but let's get back to you and your training before he does.]

You sat on the stone step, concentrating. You were trying to maintain control of the fire, you sat in a criss cross position you hands joined to make a half circle motion. You closed your eyes and took calming breaths then large spears were thrown at you and you quickly got up, blocking and melting all of them.

"Woah! Hey I did it!" You jumped up in excitement. "Hey you actually did! Im so proud of you y/n!" Red also said in excitement before bouncing around with you.

______________

Time passed and you two just sat together talking. You two exchanged words of confidence and affirmations and just being really friendly towards each other.

"Red son do you really think I can save the world with this power? I mean what if I dont-" red hushed you. "As long as you listen to what I've taught you I think you'll be able to do anything. Just remember to breathe and focus." Red son put a hand on your shoulder.

You looked at the palm on your hand and gave it a determined look. "Okay...i can do this." You said. "That's the spirit. Now let's get to it." Red son said. So you two went back to training.

_________

[Extreme time skip Mk gets shadow portaled to where you are]

"Oof!" Mk gave a splat into a swamp of mud. "Agh! Ack-" Mk struggled to get out of it but ended up just getting covered in mud. He then looked up to see a huge blast of red and black fire. "Y/N!!" a muffled shout came out of him. He was quite literally being suffocated in the mud.

He trudged through the forest for quite some time. He finally made it to the small mountain you and red were on. He came up soaked in mud to the point you couldn't even make out who it was. Red some flinched a bit when he saw the monster come up and lit his fist aflame. He recognized that hair anywhere, it was Mk.