Chapter 6

Wanda POV:

she hates us. She really does hate us. What were we doing wrong, lily is just this happy kid who never seems to get upset she's just a happy kid, Mia has her moments but is overall the most mature and behaved kid out of them all, but I just can't figure out Hope at the moment, one minute she is calm and happy and the next she will just burst, we managed to get her powers under control so I doubt it has anything to do with that, I know how much she has been through , loosing her parents and looking after her sisters from a very young age.

'I'm going to go talk to her' I stated before walking off.  'We can't keep shouting at her it's not solving anything nat' I say calmly. I head upstairs knocking gently on Hopes door. 'dekta it's me Wanda, can you open the door please, we're sorry we didn't mean to shout' I plead. 'Go away I'm not interested' she says. I just huff in annoyance and take matters into my own hands. My magic moves it's way to unlock the door and head in.

'are you deaf' she mocks. I just sigh and move towards her bed taking a seat. 'Look I want to hear you out I didn't give you the chance to speak so tell me what happened'

'She spoke about my mama, how they'd think I was so pathetic, hell I even believed her. I couldn't help myself I'm sorry' she looks down in defeat. 'oh baby I'm so sorry' I coo. 'You are not pathetic you are the strongest girl I have ever met, they don't know the half of what you've been through, there just nasty girls. But I need you to promise me baby that you will reign in your anger' I say.
'I promise mo- Wanda' she says, but I catch on to her slip up. My heart warms at it.

~
Third person POV:

The two head downstairs to where nat is and Hope immediately pulls nat into a hug. 'I'm sorry' she whisperers. Nat smiles sadly in return. 'It's okay baby, I overreacted' she replies.

'Right I'm going to wake lily up from her nap and then pick Mia up' Wanda states briskly walking out. Nat stares lovingly as if she's in a trance. 'Y-yeh okay' nat smiles in return, this doesn't go un noticed by Hope.

'you totally have a crush on her' Hope giggles. Nat just turns to face her with a shocked look. 'I-I do not don't be silly' nat stutters. 'I can just hear the wedding bells' Hope says as she skips off to the kitchen.

This girl honestly!