NINE

note: Millie looks so pretty in this pic 😍

Gabi's POV

"Does your family always have pancakes for dinner?" Hartley asked curiously

"Well we can't break the law anymore. at least let us break the rules of breakfast." Eva told her as she shrugged at that.

"Hey, where's Colby?" Jake asks.

"Yeah where is Colby?" I say too.

"i don't know. ever since he shapeshifted into a fly, I've had the toughest time keeping tabs on him." she explains and we suddenly here a voice.

"I'm down here trying to avoid your fork." Colby answered as my eyes widened at that.

"What are you doing in my pancakes? Get your own." she told him.

"I wish I could, But I'm stuck in the syrup." he insisted as I went in his head: "Colby, seriously how did you get stuck in the syrup." I said.

"don't blame me love, I was just minding my business and I got stuck in here." he tells me in head.

I smiled at what he called me "love." this almost made me fall out from his calling me that.

"Fine, I'll just eat around you." she says.

"gabi, what are you all happy about you almost never rarely smile that much." Hartley asks me while staring at me.

"Oh, nothing." I insisted as I grinned at my sister and she just nodded as she went along with it.

Right on the spot Amy came in.

"Hey, Amy." Hartley greeted her.

"Hey." she greeted back.

"Everything okay?" Hartley continued to ask.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be? Do you know something I don't know?"

"Because if you did, you could tell me. Doesn't matter what it is I mean, we're best friends, right?" she spoke as Hartley looked so guilty right now.

"Of course." she spoke and stuffed the pancake in her mouth.

"Good well, be careful Your hair is shedding all over your pancakes." Amy tells her and Hartley starts touching her curls.

"So what's everybody doing tonight?" she said.

"Well, I'm off to the mall to hang out at the food court and check out the surfboard store Yup, checking out totally normal teenage boy in Texas stuff. Bye" Jake exclaimed and dashed off as I looked at him shaking my head