Scott Fights a Fucking god/srs

This is also posted on A03! Empires Half chatfic. Crack treated serious btw.///
link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/40667022

//

Scott wasn’t really expecting anything else to happen today, besides the usual. His friends calling or texting, his sibling Xornoth coming for dinner with their boyfriend. But no. This couldn’t be a normal day for Scott could it?

Because right now he was just minding his own business doing whatever, when suddenly there was this bright light shining directly into his eyes.

After a few seconds, Scott had opened his eyes and saw one of the scariest things he might have seen all week, definitely not surprising something like this is happening though.
Look, to put it shortly. There’s a biblical looking angel in his living room blocking the TV. The Angel had finally spoken after Scott stared at it long enough.

“The Lord had heard your prayers little Elf, and therefore had agreed to fight you in a Denny’s parking lot, be there at noon.”

What the fuck.
Okay, this is happening. Scott is now internally panicking as the information sunk in. Was Scott actually gonna fight god? SO IT SEEMS. Wait, when did he pray to God to fight in a Denny’s parking lot? Was it when he was sick and started to curse god out because he was miserable? Seems so.
Wait fuck the blinding light is back again, the distant voice of the angel just said his goodbyes.
“I bid my farewells Little Elf. See you at the Parking Lot lmao.”

Did the angel just say Lmao? Well at least the angel stereotypes aren’t true, well, not in this Fanfic at least. The TV wasn’t being blocked anymore. But now Scott has to worry about Fighting THE god. Scott whipped out his phone and went to the Empires1 group chat.

Empires1

ScottyDoesKnow: Guys

I’mNotShortFUCkyou: ???

TallFishLady: Yes Scott?

ScottyDoesKnow: I am going to fight god :(

BigWizHat: That’s unexpected, I would have thought the one to fight a God was Fwhip or something.
BigWizHat: Also I’m changing my name.

GeminiTay changed their name

CoolWizard: There.

DaddyFwhip: SCOTTS FIGHTING GOD
DaddyFwhip: don’t lose lmao xoxo

ScottyDoesKnow: wtf

CodFather: Scotts fighting God?
CodFather: Which one??

CopperDad: Wait what, Scott why are you fighting a God?

DatedADemon: The hell??

PrincessMononoke: Scotts fighting God :D ??
PrincessMononoke: D:*

ScottyDoesKnow: Yeah, so like, anyways, is there a Denny’s anywhere in any of your Empires? Mine doesn’t have any

GildedHelianthiaExists: Scott
GildedHelianthiaExists: WHy Are you fighting God

ScottyDoesKnow: …

GildedHelianthiaExists: Scott.

ScottyDoesKnow: My question wasn’t answered.