11

We had got the kids ready for our park day. We had water guns and water balloons for show. Mark had some kiddie pools in his car from some skits he made in the past. We filled the pools up, sat down some slipping slide tarp. And filled the water guns.

"Okay, now that the hard part is done. We get to filling up these balloons." Mark says as he then grab the water balloons and twists the hose nozzle on the tap to the water balloons before turning on the tap.

"Ooo, look at them fill up! That one looks like a tomato! I like tomatoes!" Jon shouts.
Mark waits and watches the water balloons fall off the small nozzles that connected the balloons and into a container full of water.

"The balloons are so big because it would use less force for them to pop. So you don't get hurt by having them hit you." Mark explains and Scott screams and looks at Mark.

"I'll be hit?!" Scott screams again and starts tearing up.

"Well, in a good way! You get wet and you will be cool. You won't be harmed by it. Unless you want to play with us, you can sit out for this one okay, Scott?"

Scott nods and Marcel asks to walk him to the park benches.

They hold hands on their way to the benches.

Brian grabs a water balloon and it pops in his hands. He giggles and he flings the water at smitty.

"THAT MEANS WAR!!" Smitty says and grabs a water balloon and misses his throw.

Eventually everyone throws balloons.
Jonathan laughs evily as he chases Evan with a balloon.
Mark then grabs the large container the balloons were in and spashes the water at all of the boys participating. They all go silent before pulling out the water guns and attacks Mark.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○
Scott's pov

Marcy and I both made it to the bench, sat down and we hugged. Watching cars pass by and looking at y/n.
They are so pretty!
Makes me believe that marcy and the others secretly have pretty boy genes because of y/n even if we all aren't related!

I was sticking to thinking of something until we hear someone behind us. We turned back to see a large person.
Masked and is weirdly standing over us than sitting.

Marcel stood up and looked at the person.

"Hello! I'm scotty I'm the roughest, toughest cowboy there is! And this is my best dragon. His name is Marcel." I say, holding Marcel's hand. My face hot from the sudden events. The person twists their face in a scary grin and pulls out a bag of chips for the both of us.

"Oh! Thank you. But the bag is already opened for me." I exclaimed. The person tells us them to their car to get new bags.

"Yeah me too, do you have something else?" Marcel asked as he walks with the male and drags me along. It will only be quick so we don't have to worry about being off for too long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
>>

Delirious' pov

...I didn't have a good feeling.

I seen everything, I then followed that man to his van as well.
He turned and seen that I came with.
Holding my teddy bear in hand, he turned away and next thing I knew, we were put into the dark van.

I sat down and thought about it.
I had a reason to be here. To protect and to probably be y/n favorite.
I will protect them no matter the cause.
But first I need to protect my family, I looked over but the car caused us all to fall back.

I can hear scotty crying. It's so annoying, Marcel is trying his best to comprehend the situation. We don't have a phone at all. We are sitting ducks until we find out a plan.

"Hey Mister! Or ma'am? Where are the chi-" Marcel was soon cut off to a loud raspy voice of the kidnapper.

"Sit down! I'll give you your stupid chips when we get there!" The person shouts and speeds the van up.

"Get where!? And why didn't you give me the chips beforehand??" Marcel asked.

"I don't have any! I'll buy more later." The person responds sharply

"Why not now?" Marcel asks

"I can't right now" the male exclaimed

It's because he's broke Marcel." Scotty mumbles.

"I'm not!!....I'm not broke you brat!" The person says.

"Then bring us, our parent has this much money!!" Scotty spreads his tiny arms and smiles widely.
The kidnapper lowers his head and groans.

I get up and grab my teddy bear and hug it before rubbing my eyes. With no hope for now. We might as well wait until we can find a good place to run off.

Y/n pov

Okay, time to leave.
Gotta call role call first but before that, I'm gonna get you guys some ice cream.

I walk over to the ice cream truck and I can feel Mark's arms slither around my waist.
I can feel his lips close to my ear but what he whispers is the most terrifying thing to a mother.

"Don't panic...but three kids are missing."