1

So today you'll need to know this
Bf/n= best friend's name
S/n= sister's name
Y/n=your name
Welp enjoy the story because who would want to talk to me all day;-;

Beep
Beep
Beep
Be-
I wake up and hit my alarm clock, and roll of my bed and get a f/c shirt and black jeans. I look at my alarm clock to see that it's eight O'clock. "CRAP I GET THERE AT NINE!!!", I say as I grab my clothes and run to the the bathroom to take a shower.

~Time skip~

I run in my car and look at my phone to see the time." 8:35 I still have time left" I say as I start the engine and start driving."I need a new alarm clock that one is just dumb-."you groaned,but your phone rings cutting you off.
"Yellow?" I questioned,waiting for a response."Hey y/n, how is it being lonely?" Bf/n screams in the phone, making me pull the phone away from my ear."uhh it's fine how was Tokyo?" I asked, they have been in Tokyo for college, and its been a while since I talked to them."It's been great, what are you doing?" She asked,"I'm going to an orphanage," I say as I get to the orphanage and halt."Oh well tomorrow we'll be coming over, I hope you're ready!" She screams again," Ok I'll see you later bye," I say and they end the call.

~Time skip~
I walk to the door and ring the door bell and the door opens to show a lady with blond hair."hello are you here for Nine O'Clock?" She asked and I responded with a nod."Ok come in!!, she says as she steps aside to let me in the house. I look around to see lots of kids, some are playing, others are drawing, and some are on the staircase sitting down and singing." The others are upstairs, they heard that you were coming so they're shy", the lady says as she holds a kid with a Jason mask and a teddy bear in his arms." Who's is that?" I ask as I look at his electric blue eyes, they look like they glow when you think about it." Oh this is Jonathan but he prefers delirious",she say as she puts him down and he runs straight for me." Aww I think he's getting used to you already!" She says as she looks at the little boy hug my leg. "I think he'll come with me, he's adorable!" I think to myself and look down to see his blue eyes staring deep into my e/c eyes. It's like he is reading my mind, but I shrug it off and look at the lady to see her smiling at me." Can I take him with me?" I ask and she nods yes." Is he the only one you'll take with you?" She ask and I look down at him and look at her again." Nope!"

This took long I don't know why but hey you have your first child and you should be happy, but he's not the only one you'll be getting obviously

Welp I'm going to leave it here and I hope you like this chapter BYE!!