4

~morning little wildcat's pov~

I wake up in my bed and walk over to mini's room to see he's playing with a remote control car.

"Hey Craig! How's it going?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles

"Hi Tyler! And I'm fine I'm just playing with my car! Wanna play with it?" He offers me the remote and I take the remote, smiling. "Y/n's so nice to us! I'm so glad that she took us in!" Craig says smiling wide and hugging a pillow. "I never thought anyone was going to take us from the orphanage, I didn't want to stay there..." Craig sits down and tears up then I look at him and embraced him in a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry Craig... I wish I was there to comfort you.." I said as I lifted his shirt up and seen a large scar on his side, hearing his cries were heartbreaking. I look down and hug him tighter, his cries soon faded then he hugged back. "T-thank you Tyler...I'm so glad to have a friend like you..." He says and sniffles from crying. I stand up and smell a sweet smell. "No prob, Y/n's probably awake? We can go and see her!" I said and rub Craig's back to comfort him. He takes his glasses off and wipes the tears from his eyes. "O-okay let's go see h-her" he says smiling once more, making me smile as well, he soon stands up and we walk downstairs and see what made the sweet smell.

~Your pov~

As I make another batch of cookies I cook pancakes for the little ones. "Swag do you have the orages?" I ask as swag looks at me and smiles, showing his fangs. "Here, I got these for you!" I take out a blood bag and he takes it then bites into it. "Thank you Y/n!" He says as he smiles widely and I go back to cooking. I was reading about Dracula and vanpires and they both need blood to survive it's that a Dracula is a king of all vamires. I couldn't help but smile because of what I read. "Can you check on the cookies for me?" I ask and swag floats to the ovan and checks on the cookies. "What do you think? How long should it take until it's done?" I look at swag and he smiles and grabs an oven mitt then puts them on the stove top. "They're done!" Swag smiles and I kiss his nose. "I'm proud of you" swag blushes and giggles. "Thanks Y/n! I'm very grateful for you bringing us to your home!" Swag smiles and helps clean up.

"You guys are so helpful around the house!" I chuckle and he giggle. "I just want to help! You make us happy! Even when you think we don't!" Swag finish cleaning up and Tyler and Craig walks to the table. "Morning guys!" I say and they respond with a wave and a smile. "Breakfast is ready! Hey swag, can you go and get the others for me please?" Swag looks at me and smiles then runs to the rooms of the small ones.

~time skip to where everyone is at the table eating~

"Now what do we say?" I smile while reminded them and they all respond with a thank you, one saying that I'm the best, making me smile. "You guys are so cute!" I say while laughing and they all smile. "Now who wants cookies?" I say before having a stampede of children run to me and they all each get three cookies. "Let's watch a movie!" I say and they all run to the couch, ohm sitting on my lap.

~time skip to night time~

"That was a good movie! But it's time to go to sleep!" I say and they all groan. "But we want to stay with you!" Marcel says and pouts cutely. "No, I gave you your time yesterday". I say and Marcel nods, standing up I looks at them. "Did you guys take baths?" I ask as cartoonz, satt, Tyler and Anthony went to their room to take a bath (not together! Well...wait no!!) "Okay so they haven't took baths yet okay so the rest of you can go upstairs but first!" I say before kissing all of their cheeks one by one, each going to their rooms to enter a deep sleep.

~atfter you and the little ones took their baths~

"Night Y/n!!" Satt, Anthony, cartoonz and Tyler says as they all jumps on my bed to hug me.

"Aww! Night sweethearts!" I respond adding a kiss on the forehead and they leave.

I turn my light off and snuggle into my blankets before entering a deep slumber.

"Can't wait for tomorrow"

A/n: that was all! I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Delirious: I know I did!

Cartoonz: what will happen tomorrow to be exact?

A/n: you'll know in the next chapter!!

Cartoonz and delirious: BYE!!

see ya!