3

~morning~

I wake up to feeling something warm around my waist, back and legs, my boyfriend is probably here today. I thought to myself.

I get up out of bed and brush my teeth and soon realize.

I'm single...

I get out of my bathroom to look at a grown man on my bed with my child's mask on sitting up. I soon scream waking him up fully.

"AHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" I scream as I throw a shoe at him and he dodges it.

Wait wait wait!!! I'm jo-

I throw another shoe at him and he yells, cutting him off from his sentence.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO JONATHAN!?!" I exclaim trying to find something else to throw at him but he pins me on the wall.

"I...am Jonathan..." He replies and I look at his blue eyes, I swear I can get lost on them.

"What happened? How are you an adult, were you like three years old yesterday?" I ask and he backs away from me and puts his head down.

"We were cursed to be this way... We just slept one day with this happening and now it's a part of us..." Jon says as he leans on the wall and sighs.

"So that means the others are adults as well?" I say as I look at my closed door and he nods.

"Well then let's go and find them" I smile at him reassuringly and his mask lifts up again and he opens the door.

"Hmm, I hear nothing..." I say and I look in Smitty's room to see nobody is there.

"Hey, they're outside in the pool!" Jon says as he looks outside and waves at someone then opens the door.

I look outside to regret the words that will come out of my mouth.

"Are you sure these hot guys are my sons from yesterday?" I say as I look at Marcel in the sun without a shirt, he's not ripped but he is strong in a way that you'll be scared to mess with him.

(You were able to learn all of their names)

Lui, the shortest out of all of them is wearing swim shorts without a shirt and a pony tail in the back while the sides of his head has a fade. His abs are defined and the water shines off him in the sun as he talks to nogla.

Wildcat is smiling with a party cup in his hand while he is talking to jiggly. His dirty blond hair sways with the wind as he has his feet in the pool, he looks at you with his blue eyes and smiles at you.

Mini is sitting next to jiggly, both are pretty buff and both of them are wearing shirts. You wave back and look at swag who's in the shade talking to gorillaphant and Satt.

Luke has a ginger beard and is laughing with Bryce and delirious, who disappeared and I never knew. Luke is wearing a skin tight shirt that shows his abs through it.

Smitty and kryoz are talking with each other, kryoz is wearing a shirt and Smitty looks at me with his 3-D glasses and waves then drinks from his cup.

I was suddenly woken up from my daze by Brian, who is standing in front of me with a small smile and blue swim shorts.

"Hey y/n, are you okay?" He ask looking at me with his blue eyes.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded in response.

"Well let's get to know each other" Brian smiles and takes me to the shade with swag.

"Hello darling" swag says with a wide yet friendly smile, even with his fangs he carries a good atmosphere to his conversations.