Four

Malik

"So, you are saying na nag dinner date kayo ni mama and hindi niyo ako sinama?" Silva arched her brow at me.

Nabalitaan niya kasi na nag dinner date nga kami ni mama last night. Is she jealous? I chuckled with the thought. I don't know why, but Silva is really possessive of me. Kaya nga kapag may babae din na naghahabol sa akin, tinatarayan lang niya and I'm free to mingle again.

"Wow kuya, of all people ikaw pa pala ang magbebetray sakin," she dramatically said with the back of her hand on her forehead and pretended that she was going to faint. I rolled my eyes at her. She's so dramatic.

"Tss, move," Sean said flatly to Silva since she was blocking his way towards his usual seat.

"How could you Sean? Hindi tayo isinama ni kuya sa date nila ni mama. Feeling ko ampon talaga tayo," again, the princess of the family is being dramatic.

"Oh, you're not informed?" Sean responded which made Silva and I look at him.

"Huh?" The drama queen was confused.

"Ikaw lang ang ampon. Sinabi nalang na kakambal kita para di ka naman masaktan na unggoy ka," he continued which broke the silence in the dining room. Maski kasi ang mga kasambahay namin ay natawa sa sinabi ni Sean.

While Silva is a very energetic, talkative and jolly kid, Sean on the other hand is a quiet and snobbish kid. Kulang na nga lang magbuhol ang kilay ni Sean sa kasungitan. Hindi niya tularan ang kuya Sage niya na charming, kaya lapitin ng babae. Well, what can I say? Gwapo lang eh.

"Edi wow Sean. Kulang ka lang kasi sa aruga porke di ka crush ng crush mo," Silva said and ran away dahil dumampot na si Sean ng tableware na ibabato sa kanya.

Crush, eh? Funny that Sean at the age of 27 is still in the crush stage.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" I asked out of curiosity. Sean never had an interest in other people.

"Why would I tell you? Baka landiin mo," he said. And before I could throw the piece of bread, I had picked at him, he also ran away, following Silva.

What a bunch of chaotic monkeys.

This is the reason why we stayed on a low profile. Baka kasi bumagsak pa ang Kingsley's dahil sa mga ugali namin. While other kids of corporate people are prim and proper, we on the other hand grew up simply chaotic. After all, this is what our mama wants. What Santana wants; Santana gets. Takot lang ni daddy na magtampo si mama. And that's what I don't get with them.

Is that really how love works?

Yung tipong mababaliw ka nalang? Kasi honestly, may time na naguguluhan ako sa ginagawa ng mama ko pero the way my daddy looks at her, ibang-iba. He just stares with eyes full of expression that I never had on mine.

"Where are the monkeys?" Speaking of the devil and the devil shall appear.

"They ran away. Nagtatampo si Silva kasi hindi daw natin sila sinama," I said with a smile.

"Sus, tampo tampo. Hindi ko kamo siya bati, eh paano ba naman kasi, natapunan niya ng kape yung Birkin bag ko. Regalo pa sakin ng daddy mo nung nag-loving loving kami sa Paris," mama said which made my face crumple.

Loving loving? What the fuck!

I can't imagine how Marcus Kingsley, a known billionaire businessman does that. My father has this intimidating aura around him kaya takot din ang mga nakakakita sa kaniyang businessman. But when he is with mama, he looks like a smitten dog. And I swear to my mighty buddy, I would never, ever- be like that.