Beach time, Second queen and shenanigans

a day has passed ever since the battle in Kuoh. Arthur and Nero were free from the prison realm and met Senji Muramasa. Arthur has a sense of familiarity from Murasama due to his female counterpart meeting him in the past. Senji is staying at Issei's house to make sure he's ok and also train him and his sacred gear and Cu returns to the Land of Shadows. it was morning and Nero woke up earlier than Arthur and decided to look around. That's when she notices a painting of a strange woman she had never seen before. the woman had long brown hair and her eyes were green.

Nero looks at the painting, trying to find out who she is, but her thoughts are interrupted by Merlin

Merlin: "I see you are up early, my queen."

Nero: "who...is this?"

Merlin: "that was the previous queen, Guinevere. Arthur's first queen and legal wife."

Nero: "really?"

Merlin: "Guinevere was placed in arranged marriage with Arthur. it went smoothly and the two truly fell in love. that is until..."

Nero: "what?"

Merlin: "Morgan manipulated Arthur. she enchanted him to believe he was making love to Guinevere, but in reality it was Morgan. thats when it all went downhill..."

Nero: "thats horrible..."

Merlin: "but with you, Mordred, Asia, along with Gawain, Gareth and Agravain, he has the family he always wanted. so please take care of him, Nero."

Nero: "I promise I will take care of him and Mordred and Asia. I promise as his wife and as the Emperor of Rome." she says with a happy smile and Merlin smiles and leaves. Nero heads to the kitchen and starts to make breakfast for the others. after a few minutes, Arthur and Mordred come into the dining room and then the other knights come in and they all eat breakfast together. Arthur stands up to make an announcement.

Arthur: "everyone listen. I know we don't get any breaks in the past so today, will be special. we are going to the beach to relax and have fun."

knights: "LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mordred: "HELL YEA!!!!!"

Nero: "UMU this will be very fun UMU!"

Arthur: "then its settled, we leave at 11:00."

the knights started getting ready for the trip, luckily it was a small beach Merlin was able to find for them. Arthur and Nero also packed their things and Merlin teleported everyone to the beach while she stayed behind to watch over Camelot. things hit off real quickly for them. the knights went straight for the water and Mordred had brought a surfboard. Arthur brought a large water gun...for reasons he will not explain.