04 [His Tears]

"Ah-Anubis!"

"Yes mommy?"

"C-come here" anubis run towards me.

I am that relief that I made such excuses earlier or else I would have been doomed.When we were at that ancient pool earlier, I fake a cough which made him a little worried. I said that I was sick, he was so confused though but it doesn't matter atleast he bought it.

Fortunate that I got out of the tab first with anubis while seth said he'll catch up later. In my thoughts he's probably still showering by now.

I grab anubis and let him sit on the bed.
I started brushing his smooth hair. It's a really good thing that Seth isn't here yet...with that evil smirk of his is just pure villanous.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what he looks like behind those mask. I could never tell since all I could see was his lips.

What if-

No! That would be impossible

But its possible though

What if he's wearing it because his ugly as hell! But then again his voice is so beautiful. Furthermore, i've seen other gods used mask too and that was during the ceremonial.

"Mommy, can I stay here for tonight?" he asked.

"Of course you can" I replied in an instant plus this will also allowed me to have defense on seth. I'm pretty sure he won't do anything horrible to me once anubis is here.

Well, seth hasn't really done anything bad but looking back what he said earlier...

'I'll punish you later'

Shit it really made me shiver thinking about it. Isis also said that...

'He can be a bit aggressive...on bed'

He can be a bit aggressive...on bed'

What does she meant by that!??

Have she tried it with him before!?

I'm kidding that would totally be a family stroke.

Suddenly I started to realized what Isis also said earlier this morning.

'We came from the same womb'

We came from the same womb'

Fuck... Of all books out there to get trapped inside, why does it have to be this one?

WHY DO THEY MARRY THEIR OWN SIBLINGS!!!??

Is it like 'to-keep-the-blood-pure-thingy'? Just like from the historical korean drama I have watched. Hwarang...yeah I missed that.

Tae hyung was the reason why I watched that show but instead of that I fell inlove with his hyungs!

Too much kdrama

Enough with that now, maybe it just how it is in here however why do they call themselves gods?

My head hurts just by thinking about this god and goddess thingy.

"Anubis" I called.

"Yes mommy?" He look so adorable! His eyes are big so cute!

"Promise mommy that you won't leave by my sides,okay?"

"Yes mommy!" I brushed his hair gently and later hugged him tight. With such curiousity over flowing in me, I should rest for the meantime.

I layed on the bed and closed my eyes. Little did I know that I was already fast asleep.