The Lost Prince of Egypt

And we are done! Thank you so much for sticking all the way til the end.

I'm not really planning on editing this even with loads of errors (especially the grammars).

I've done my part as a fan of the real author of Ennead. Let's hope for Seth and Horus to end up together in the manwha! Still, I'm team Seth and Therapy.

Seth's therapy is Horus.

Also I'm planning on having a Prequel about Ennead with Anubis being the male lead.

Ever wonder what happened after Seth returned to the present while Anubis and Osiris were left in the past lives?

Prequel

Alisha, a senior high student and a brilliant minded person is determind to fully succeed in education.

One day, a mysterious old man past by and gave her a book called The Lost Prince of Egypt. The book seems too ancient and was covered with dust. She neglected the idea as she was fascinated by the cover. Later that night, the book glow and an unconcious man covered in blood while wearing a weird outfit landed on her room.

Who is this mysterious guy and why was he covered in blood?

------

Just Kidding! I may or may not plan on that. I just thought to myself what if after past to present (Hana & Sethious) , then past to future? (Alisha and Anubis)

Special Chapters Coming Soon:

✅Honeymoon

✅Field Trip

✅First Born

Thank you!