Part II

'Mote it be, Roisin Fraiser, may the magic of the Goddess Macha flow through you.' A red glow spiralled from Dorchadas arm onto Roisin Fraisers. A piercing light erupted and her soul crumpled like a piece of paper. The size grew smaller and then her light combusted into a vapor. The world tumbled and spiralled for what felt like an hour, Roisin Fraiser slammed into the concrete ground with such cosmic power. The sky screamed, the concrete cracked, the wind howled and surrounding boats snapped.
'My oh my, if it isn't Roisin Fraiser back from the crevasse. Tell me Roisin Fraiser, are you here to obey me or are we at an impasse?' A translucent, 100ft woman floated around Roisin Fraisers soul acting impudent. Her emerald green stare hijacked Roisin Fraisers brain functions and took control. Roisin Fraiser stood up and flapped her arms, she could not move herself, her face froze in alarm. 'Good little bird.' Macha sounded pleased. 'Now I do not have to question your loyalties or worry about you trying to flee.'
'You do not have to worry about betrayal with me, I want revenge on the people that ended my life and then left me be.' Her arms flapped as she remained entrapped. 'Please Goddess Macha, look into my heart. You will find a rebel to society, who the men view as a notoriety. They were born far luckier, far more privileged than I. Who can deny that a woman does not endure more financial hardships if they do not comply. I seek revenge in the form of a karmic act, I must take the king of the chess board with a counterattack.'

'Your story saddens me little bird, another woman's life is lost due to taking what she never got

'Your story saddens me little bird, another woman's life is lost due to taking what she never got. Yes, karmically we will give them what they deserve… when a wronged woman calls, Macha serves.' She smiled at Roisin Fraiser and broke the enchantment. 'We will get justice for your life which was barbarically taken, the killers will go to prison and their wives will receive financial compensation. The men's monies will go to their spouses, who were hypocritically judged for dipping into their own cash pouches.'
'I remember the faces of the men who killed me. Tam McTaggart, Ronnie Clarkson and Donald McPhee.'
'We will enact punishment on all three.'
'They will be in the Howling Carnyx, a sports pub, up to their usual tricks.' She pointed at a lit up building down the harbour.
'Firstly little bird, we must set a scene.' She spotted a man walking towards them and manoeuvred his body straight towards Roisin Fraisers. 'We will have someone from the pub find your body and have them declare… "Help! A woman has been murdered" to create fear. The men will stay with the flock, afraid to arouse suspicion, and concern will spread due to our composition.'
'Oh Jesus, wit kin this mean!?' A grey haired man stated in despair. 'The slash oan her throat is fresh, her body still has blood dripping oot it's flesh.'
'Whoever done this, better confess. The murderer may be among us, God help them when a get ma hands aroon there neck. Whatever's left ae them will be terrifyingly grotesque.' An older woman with blonde, almost grey hair cursed into the crowd.
Macha shrunk into a human sized ghost and began to whisper aloud. 'Tam McTaggart, Ronnie Clarkson and Donald McPhee, they are the killers who will butcher you, your friends and family and toss you all into the Celtic Sea.'
'I saw Tam McTaggart with blood oan his shirt!' A man yelled from the crowd.
'Naw, Donald Mcphee has been aff all evening. Shaking and jumping, why is he riddled with anxiety?' The blonde woman roared and rolled up her sleeves.
'Wit aboot Ronnie Clarkson? Wae all know he punts drugs and roughs people up wae they two thugs!' The blonde woman's partner accused the three men as a collective. He ruffled his grey hair and his eyes bode into mines. 'Rest in peace Roisin Fraiser. Your life was cut too short but we'll never forget your spirited schemes.' He began to dial 999.
'She was a manipulative brat!' Bellowed Ronnie Clarkson. 'Always swindling us out of money and drinks.'
'Do yae wan tae know what a think?' A petite, raven haired woman stood proud in the crowd. 'I reckon, she swindled you out of thousands in your poker game and you got mad because your rigged deck did nae work and you had to give Roisin a big fat cheque.'
'A was at that game.' The man which found the body spoke up. 'She put the money in a white envelope tae take hame. But she never made it, did shay? She should still have the envelope in her pocket, unless it's went astray.' He searched her pockets and found no envelope.
'Empty your pockets Ronnie!' The blonde woman shouted.
Ronnie tried to walk back but his path was blocked, his two goons stayed silent and observed Ronnie's fear as the crowd turned into a tight knitted flock. The crowd grabbed his arms and wrestled him to get inside his pockets, objects fell and rattled as Ronnie squirmed and battled.
'I have the envelope!' A man shouted in disgust. 'You will pay for your crimes Ronnie, you and your goons will be locked away.'
'...Congratulations, you have gotten revenge due to the deadly desires of men. Will you continue to work with me little bird and help women and children who require aid when injustices have occurred?'
'When do I start? Just say the word.'