Chapter 1: Happy Birthday!

Language Betas: Mystic_Raven20 and Katieykat513

Concept Betas: Mystic_Raven20, EtoileLeadSama and Rosehealer02

Written for Malauu_Ladynoir's birthday

Cover picture: TCR on Deviantart

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by (c) Thomas Astruc, TS1 Bouygues, Disney Channel, Zagtoon, and Toei Animation. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

THIS STORY IS RATED EXPLICIT FOR GOOD REASONS. IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, PLEASE CLOSE THE TAB NOW AND COME BACK AFTER YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY. THE CHARACTERS ARE BOTH AGED UP AND OVER 18. IT'S MARINETTE'S 18TH BIRTHDAY AND ADRIEN IS NEARLY 19.

oOoOoOoOoOo

"Happy birthday, Marinette!" greeted Adrien when she opened the door.

Marinette looked at him with her eyes so wide that you'd think they would come out of their sockets.

"A-adrien? Is this a sort of joke from Alya? Because if it is, it's not funny..." she said.

Adrien cocked an eyebrow at her. "Alya told me that you were expecting her, but 'something had turned up' with Nino and the twins and she couldn't come, so she asked me to take her place."

"Take her place?" Marinette's cringe smile looked even stiffer than usual. "Adrien, Alya was meant to stay for a sleepover for my birthday."

Adrien's hand reached his nape as his cheeks coloured with pink. "I know. I've been given," he said with a polite cough, "clear instructions about what to do. It took me ages to convince Nathalie that you were a great friend who deserved a great birthday with all your friends there..."

Marinette darted a sceptical look around. "All my friends?"

The blush on Adrien's face darkened. "Uh. White lie."

Marinette's heart was going into overdrive. Typical Alya...she told Marinette just a few days ago that she was fed up with the way Marinette still hadn't done anything about telling Adrien about her feelings towards him. She had been adamant that if Marinette wouldn't do it soon, she would grow old and wrinkly before she managed to gather the courage. She had reiterated that there would never be the perfect time, or the perfect situation...that Marinette had to stop wanting to control everything.

Marinette knew that. She knew that very well. Her habit of wanting to control everything had cost dearly already to her superhero alter-ego. She had tried to let herself act more loose, but when it came to Adrien and her feelings towards him...nope. She just could not. And now-this. Thanks very much, Alya.

And what was worse, she had challenged Marinette. They were playing truth or dare the other night, and Alya had dared Marinette to invite her for this sleepover and to commit to whatever her plan for it was. Marinette had thought she was planning to invite strippers or something, since she'd sent her parents away. She had grudgingly accepted, especially when Alya had pushed her competitive buttons and told her that if she didn't agree to it she was chicken. She already expected something dodgy. Drinking games? Maybe. Strippers? Hard, but could still do. This? NO FUCKING WAY!

She would start clucking before spending the night with Adrien doing whatever Alya had in plan for them.

"Anyway," continued Adrien, clearing his throat again, "I have a little package here from Alya. She said that there's clear instructions and a note for you, regarding some dare."