Chapter 4: Going...Sexy!

"Marinette, you're gonna feel sick if you continue like that," scolded Adrien.

She turned to him to glare at him. "GOOD. I need it."

She then grabbed the empty form in front of her and glared at it, starting to scribble things down. She could feel Adrien's gaze burning a hole at the side of her head for quite some time. Eventually, the boy picked up his own sheet and the quiet sound of his pen sliding on the paper accompanied Marinette's erratic jottings.

She couldn't believe that she was writing down whether Adrien Agreste would say yes, no or maybe to a cock ring, or to bondage/rope. To anal. Or spanking. Or any of that stuff! But for the sake of the crucial aim of keeping her clothes on, Marinette tried to think very carefully about it. Very carefully about what Chat Noir would want. Because as Adrien was concerned, she'd given up in thinking that she knew anything about the blond boy at all.

However, there was one thing on the list she really didn't have a clue about, and the other day she had just put it among the 'no', because she was embarrassed to ask Alya. But here it involved keeping her clothes on. In front of Adrien. Who probably, very likely, was also Chat Noir. And she would have died if any of them had seen her naked.

"What the heck is prostate play?" she asked, feeling embarrassed by the mere echo of her voice in the silence.

"Uh," he muttered, and suddenly Marinette realised she wasn't the only embarrassed one at the question. "I-I asked Nino the other day and—" His Adam's apple bobbed. "You don't want to know," he added in a hoarse voice, sealing the deal with a fake cringe-worthy smile and a look that was pleading her not to dig for more.

"I want to know, actually," she pushed. "I'm only wearing—" She stopped to count. "Uh, six pieces of clothing if you also count my earrings and the ribbons in my hair. Eight if we take each of my earrings and each of my ribbons as a separate item. Ten if you count my shoes. I need to make every answer count..."

He blushed bright red. "Well, you've got at least two, to not say four more pieces of clothing than me, Marinette. Even including my ring, and my socks as two separate items, I've only got six."

The guttural chuckle that escaped Marinette's throat sounded like a scraper on its worst day. "G-great..." she chortled.

"Anyway, since you really want to know," said Adrien, messing with his phone.

Marinette looked at what he had passed on to her and 'eeeeep'ed.

"Exactly," he said without looking at her. "If it makes you feel better, even Nino had no idea what that was. He said he and Alya found the list online. I thought it was just a dirty joke but...evidently there was more to that than I thought."

The more Marinette read the page Adrien had passed on to her, the more blood rushed to her face. No, there was no way Adrien would like that. RIGHT?

Her eyes caught the words on the screen, 'they are infinitely more pleasurable' and her resolve started to falter. He was embarrassed about this form after all. What were the bets?

Blushing like a ripe tomato, she put it under the 'maybes'.

When they finished filling the blank forms and swapped them, Marinette wasn't the only one who was shaking. Adrien's fingers felt like ice when they touched hers, and he didn't look very steady when he picked up his full form from the envelope and passed it on to her so she could do the same.

Marinette picked the form left in the envelope and gulped, still unable to bring her eyes to move and focus on the pages in front of her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the gasp coming from Adrien next to her. She dared a glance—of course, he had started to look at the form. Based on the heat that rushed to her face, she could place a good bet on the current colour of it and wonder whether it was the same shade as her Ladybug costume or even darker. As she looked down, mortified, her gaze fell on Adrien's list and on the first thing she had got wrong.