14

* Kendall's P.O.V *

''You be careful now Luke'' , I said as he waved and walked out.

Glad that's over , I am on Calum's side , I already know Luke is faking everything.

I just hope he realizes that , it frustrates me because I told Calum I am a Calum girl not a Luke girl.

I went to grab my phone off the little desk and I unlocked it.

I went on twitter and pressed on my message icon.

I pressed Calum's thread and messaged him.

@calumtomyhood ; Hey Calum , I need to ask you something , what's your phone number? - 5:12 pm

Surprisingly , he responded quicker than how I thought he would.

@Calum5SOS ; It's already in your phone , and why don't you hate me? - 5:14 pm

I closed the twitter app , and went to my contacts looking the 'C' column

(a/n: COLUMN CALUM . NO)

I saw Calum Hood and pressed on it looking at the number and pressing the telephone icon.

The screen switched and it showed a pad with different options and I heard the phone ring.

It ran about 3 or 4 times until he picked up and to be honest he sounded fucking amazing. (a/n: like always)

''Hello Ken'' , he spoke.

''First of all Cal , I don't believe Luke okay so get that through your head and I am fustrated that I have to keep telling you that I am a Calum girl, so I believe you." , I said.

"It's just the things he does , its hard , but I understand and im glad you trust me" , he said

"Glad that's cleared up, why don't you come over," , I smiled.

He paused then hung up , I sat there in confusion , just then he walls in.

-

3 weeks till my birthday ayyy

TOUR STARTS ON MONDAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYY

im so excited i am unable to even atm

But...

1.33k ... ur joking sRSLY omfg

I THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL AMD ILYSM

#team5sos #ROWYSOTour #fangirling

TYSM FAMMM ♥