10

-

* Kendall's P.O.V *

I woke up to people surrounded by me. I wanted to sit up , but I couldn't feel anything.

Literally.

It was like I was paralyzed. I blinked my eyes and tried to look around. The people around look familiar , some were crying , some looked happy.

Then I felt my bed shift , they were bringing my back up , so I would sit up straight.

I looked around at everyone. There was mom , a few cousins , and aunts and uncles , some friend's too. And lastly , there was.. Luke and Calum.

This is bad..really bad...

My mom came up to me and smiled rubbing the top of my head.

I spoke softly "Im alright" , but I think not enough heard me because iy was light and weak.

The nurses checked my heart rate and my statistics. I think it was enough to take this damn tube out my throat.

My eyes wandered around and stopped on Luke and Calum.

They both smiled and waved over , walking over to me

They were like two peas in a pod.

(a/n :cake goals ayy)

Luke touched my hand , faintly smiling.

"So wh-what are you guys doing here...?" , I choked out.

"Well I wa-" , Luke said but was interrupted by Calum.

"We heard about what happened so , we came together" , he said , looking at Luke.

My eyebrows rised with confusion , and I managed to laugh a bit.

Luke smiles and kisses my forehead , im guessing that made Calum jealous or mad , because he rolled his eyes and walked off.

What's his issue?

"Okay , i think we should go to the cafe across the street. Im starving , and Ken probably wants to rest alone." , my mom says.

I roll my eyes playfully.

Everyone almost nods in agreement and they all grabs their things amd were out , leaving Luke and Calum alone with me.

"Im going to the restroom" , Luke approaches, staring at Calum deeply.

He walks out and Calum gets a chair and sits by my bed.

"What's going on between you and Luke?" , I say.

"He thinks that he can get you , and he can become yours , but I love you more and I was the one who met you first , so basically we sre arguing over you" , he admitted.

"Over me...me of all people , Calum , what did I tell you, I will always be a Calum girl , and I will always love you" , I say.

"I know , but he does stuff and it just makes me mad, because he does og it purposely" , he says.

"I know , that's fine becau-" , he interrupts.

Before i could finish , he kissed me. Crashing his lips into mine. I actually felt my body and lifted my arm holding his cheek.

We kissed and heard a grunting noise behind him.

Turning to see Luke , really mad.

-

Omg i havent updated for a little while...

Sorry its short, i had writers block for a moment

CAKE IS REAL AF

YESS ,THEY ARE SLAY.

THIS MUKE PICTURE.....HOLY HOLY HOLYY

i S2G SOMETimEs zthey really kill me , well all the time.

But im...

Team Lashton.

Tysm for 500+! , thats actually past from what i really wanted , im really thankful c:

Tysm Fam ♥