50

play the song while you read the chapter and i think you will cry like me.

love you.

Ashton

August 16 2029

Today was Eva's funeral , and I tell you it was like she was famous because alot of people came.

I stood by Luke as he did his speech.

"Where should I start" , he cleared his throat.

"First of all , Eva was a beautiful little girl who was amazing and special. She was so important to me that we both agreed to have her homeschooled so we can be by each other more often , she loved it and that way I learned more about her and how different she was. Eventually she didn't want to do the homeschool thing anymore because she wanted to make friends , and I didn't mind at all I understood exactly what she meant , so I allowed her to get into a public school. Thats where she met Kian. Her best brother ever. After a while she hated by the way she felt , nobody really wanted to talk to her and she was always too shy to approach the actual people. What I loved most about Eva was that..she always told me how she felt and opened out to me , we both this to each other to keep our bond tighter forever. When her parents died it took me along time to grow easy with her because she never talked but then after a while she became comfortable with me and a few months later we grew this bond that nobody could get through or break. I love Eva so much as if she was my own child. I promised Calum that I will take care of her and he would be proud. I just wished she had talked to me , some of you knew my incident that happened a few weeks earlier and I wasn't happy with Eva"

"And the way" , he said on the verge of tears.

"The way we left off hurts me"

"I didn't get to say I love you or Goodbye"

"I love Eva Joy Hood" , he wiped his tears and I went to pat his shoulder.

He came off stage and after Kian went up to make a speech.

Kian

I spoke into the mic and looked at the casket.

"Hello everyone , m-my name is Kian , Kian Lawley"

"I am Eva's best friend"

"If I could marry Eva I would , because she is so important to me , when we first met we were sitting at the same lunch table."

"I invited her over to my house to get to know her and that day will be the day I will never forget" , I said still looking at the casket.

"I saw a girl that nobody can describe , she was very different from everyone I was around , it was hard to make her comfortable around me but she got into the hang of it which made me happy"

"Eva became so special to me that , I started to gain true feelings with her , she made me feel important and she made me feel like who cares what other people think"

"For what she has gone through she is a tough cookie. Losing both of her parents , being adopted by her dad's best friends and not being able to have alot of friends , she still put a smile on her face for her sake , she didn't like negative energy which is the number one thing I absolutely love about her"

"When.." , I wiped my tears and looked at the casket.

"When I heard of what she did"

"I cried myself to sleep and looked through some of our old pictures and recent ones together."

"Sometimes I attempt to text her phone just for the fun of it"

"I truly miss my best friend and I love her"

I bow my head and walked off the pavilion.

They put the casket in the middle of the shoveled hole and lowered it slightly.

Everyone blew their kisses and put their flowers onto the casket.

I put mine at the too and looked down at her one last time.

"Best buds forever" , I cried.

They lowered her casket all the way at the bottom and Luke nearly jumped in.

Soon enough everyone fled to their cars and into the limos.

1 month later.....

Luke

I drove to the cemetery and parked at the side.

I clenched the teddy bear and the followers to my chest as I walked up to Eva's tombstone.

I sat into front of it as the wind furiously blowed and it was quiet.

"Hey babygirl" , I sniffed.

"I brought you some flowers" , my tears dropped onto the cheeks.

"And a teddy bear" , I cried.

"I miss you , I am so sorry for what I said to hurt you , so sorry"

I placed the teddy bear by the side with the flowers and touched her picture.

I sat up and looked at her stone one more time.

"Im going to stay strong for you , say Hi to daddy and mommy for me"

I blew her a kiss and wiped my eyes and walked back to the car.

"Rest in paradise princess" , I started the car and drove back home.

-

well thats it young fellers lool.

okay i cried so many timed while writing this bye.

thank you soooookkollofjdbehr fking much for reading this book , Seriously love you guys alot.

stay fabulous my beautiful princesses.

byeeee xoxo