15

* Calums's P.O.V *

''Hey Calum'' , she looked at me and patted a spot on the bed.

''Hey how are you feeling now'' , I smiled.

''Uh , a little bit better , I think I am being sent home today or tomorrow.'' , she said.

''Oh nice'' , I said looking around the room.

''Where is everyone?'' , I looked at her.

''Well uh i thin-'' , she said as soon I interrupted her with a kiss.

She cupped my face , while I kissed back.

Her hand tried to wrap around my neck , but the way I was postioned didn't really work out.

We let go and laughed to each other.

I looked at her , and basically scanned her scars , she looked much better than how I saw her the first time.

''What?'' , she laughed.

''You're so beautiful'' , I said.

''Thank you'' , she blushed.

''I just wish you were all mine'' , I said looking down around me.

''I am , remember?'' , she turned my head and looked at me.

''How about we go out after they send you home?" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh an actual date with Calum Hood, fangirl moment" She laughed.

I chuckled along with her, "Girls actually do that?"

She nodded and continued laughing. I took a minute to admire her smile, it held so much happiness.

"Stop staring at me," She tried to hide a smile.

I kissed her nose and looked at her, "That's like telling me to stop loving you."

A nurse came in at that exact moment. I was quite relieved, because I knew it would get awkward if she didn't feel the same way.

"If we could have someone sign out for Kendall, she is ready to leave." The nurse said.

She set the clipboard with the sign out sheet attached along with another form. It requested two signatures so I signed then passed the pen to her so she could sign.

After debating on who would pay the hospital bills, I just whipped out a check with an amount on it and handed it to the front desk lady as we walked out.

"I can taste the freedom." Kendall laughed once we got out the hospital.

-

WOW THEIR PREFORMANCE IN LISBON WAS JSUT OMG

I CANT

TYSMMMM FOR 1.7K

Lets try and get it to 2k c:

Illyyyyysmmmmmm

Tysm fam ♥