30

Luke

June 11 2029

"Are you fucking serious , you want me to wait 48 hours till you can just file a missing report?"

"Sir , we only do this because some people actually come back"

"Well not all people fucking do okay , so you file that shit rig-"

"Luke..just please c-"

"No I will not calm the hell down , someone kidnapped Eva and you want me to calm down , what the fuck do I look like to you"

"Jesus Christ" , I sighed.

"Luke come outside with me" , Ashton gestured.

We both walked outside and stood in awkward silence for a bit.

"Cmon man , you gotta chill , you know we will find her"

"Im scared , and fustrated , and angry at myself, so to tell me to calm down , yeah thats just gonna annoy me worse"

"But it doesn't fucking make sense , okay good the person comes back over the 48 hours, majority of the people don't, they end up dead , fucking dead , so I dont give a fuck if they want to arrest me for wanting to find her"

"Now Luke, we can go look for her ourselves, there'sa place I know she might be , but I highly doubt it"

"Its always good to check" , I said opening the door.

"Carrie let's go" , I said holding the door.

She looked confusedly to me and then the officer.

It was very quiet so I repeated myself.

"Um..I know I said lets go , so that means come on" , I said in a highly fustrated tone.

She quickly rushed out and turned back.

"I think we need a brea-"

"A break..for what?"

"Like try tommorrow and see if-"

"Are you fucking serious?" , I chuckled sarcastically.

"Luk-"

"So..Eva could be hmm , getting sexually abused , beat up , or even killed , and being buried , and you want us to wait , till tomorrow?"

"What if shes dead Carrie , what happens then , huh , what the fuck happens then?" , I slightly yelled at the last part.

"If you don't wanna help find her , fine I can do it by myself", I said walking away towards the car.

ooo slay lukeee

-

○ Eva

(^ ooooo)

I realized something , I was finally awake , but not home. I was in a room , and I had duct tape on my mouth , wrapped around my legs and rope tied me to the chair. Just one thing that could save my life wasn't here. My phone.

Of course , the lights were on , the wooden walls were filled with butcher knives , axes , chainsaws , and even swords. I was the only person in the room. I guess I was in a basement , it was very cold. It terrified me more to know that any moment a person could come down here and kill me.

So much dust was down here , I started sneezing a little , plus mine were loud , so I woupd believe the person upstairs would hear me. I looked at my legs and arms that ad swollen bruises and cuts all over.

No one could ever describe how afraid I was just now because , I heard a door open behind me. Then it went dead silent.

-

glad eva is alive

lol i like ur comments , i laugh.

fustrated luke makes me laugh also , all that cursing.

tsk tsk.

pls dont mind if there are spelling errors , i didnt re-read.