Chapter 3

We were heading to the lake house when it occurred to me. Did I pack my camera and laptop? Oh... I'll check once I start unpacking. While we were driving, my dad decided to tease me about talking to Greg. "I saw you talking to him." He said with a smirk. "W-what? Who?" I asked. He smiled. "Lennys oldest son. Greg." He said. "Oh..." I said and blushed. "I'm not mad. He's only a year older than you." He said as he started to race with everyone. We got out and started to walk to the house. A weird buzzing noise was coming from the porch. "What's that thing doing?" I asked my dad. "It's getting rid of the moths." He said. "Where's it taking them?" Lennys daughter Becky asked. "Hell." My dad said. "Don't say that Higgins." Lenny said. "I'm sorry. Not hell, mexico." He covered terribly. "It makes them go to sleep. Uh electrically." Mr. Feder tried. "It's electricuding them?!" Becky exclaimed. "No." He tried. "But daddy their dying." She exclaimed. "It's killing them?!" Me, Donna and Charlotte exclaimed. The buzzing came again. "Daddy no!!!" Becky screamed and Lenny ran up to the thing and unplugged it. He trued to fake that the moth was still "sleeping" but Mama saw the pirch swing. "Ooh a porch swing! I know what I'm doing this weekend."she said excitedly. She pushed Keithie out of the way and stepped on the moth. "Now it's dead." I said. Everyone laughed a little and we went inside.

When we got in, we started to decide which room we should get. Mr. And Mrs. Hillard get the room with a water bed. They said their gonna do the "back stroke" tonight. "I wanna go swimming with you guys!" Donna said. "Oh no honey. What we ment was-" Mrs. Hillard was cut off by Mrs. Lamonsaoff. "Oh no no. She doesn't need to know what you mean. I don't even know what you mean." She said quickly. We all started to look at the master bed room. And guess what? The kids got it!! It's so big and has a TV and everything. "Hey dad. What's the box on the back of the TV?" Greg asked. I rolled my eyes. "That's the rest of the TV." I said softly. He blushed but quickly started to act cool again. "They didn't always have flat screens back then." Mr. Feder. "Wow! That is some stone age shiznit!" Keithie exclaimed. "Yea that's whack." Mr. Feder said. "Not all of us are rich." I said quietly to them. They looked down. 'They are so spoiled.' I thought and started to unpack. Yes! I packed everything. I smiled and gently placed my camera on the desk. "You into photography?" Someone said scaring me. I yelped a little and looked over. It was just Greg. "Oh. Yeah. A lot." I said smiling and continue to put my stuff in a drawer. This is gonna be a fun weekend.