Chapter 9

Later that day, I was helping to make a tree fort with Jasmine, Amber and Bridget. Mr. Feder, Greg and Mr. Lamonsoff were playing basketball and Becky and Bean were playing with horseshoes. I looked over and saw Mr. Feder making every bankshot he threw. He was really good. I went back to working on the fort. "Your dad use to could make forty or fifty of these." Mr. Lamonsoff said to Greg. "Really?" Cause a bankshot on the Wii never works." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Well maybe you should Wiiturn it and get a Wiifund." Mr. Lamonsoff said. I lsughed and sat d0wn next to the court. Mr. Feder made another bankshot. But this time it was backwards. "Wow!" I exclaimed. He smiled and looked at Greg. "Here. Shoot it." He told him and showed him how to. Greg shot it and made it in. "Are you kidding me?! Respect! See how good you can be when you wear real people clothes?" Mr. Feder said. I laughed and went over to Greg. "You're good." I said. He smirked and pulled me into a hug. "You wnat me to show you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Na. I don't need to." I said. "Come on! Please?" He said. "Fine." I said and went over to him and let him show me how to shoot it. I had butterflies in my stomach because he wrapped his arms around me to show me how to shoot. This weekend is the best.