Chapter 12

The next day was the day we all had to leave. I got dressed in sweatpants and a Nirvana T-shirt. I sat down at the table to eat the cerel and bacon I prepared for myself and ate while talkimg to Charlotte and Greg. They asked me what I was gonna do for the rest of thesummer. "I'm just gonna relax and have fun and text yall." I said and drank to milk that was left over from my cereal. I walk outside to see everyone packing away everything in their cars and talking about what they're gonna do when they get back home. I sighed and looked around. I'm really gonna miss this place. I actually made some friends while I was here now I have to go away from one of them. I walked up to Greg and tapped on his shoulder. "Will we still talk when we go?" I asked him. He smiles. "Yes. I'll make sure of it." He said and brought me into a hug. I hugged back and thought about what I was gonna do without all of my friends. I'm now use to waking up and going outside to see everyone playing and talking. Now I'm gonna go home and wake up to just my dad and possibly one of the girls he brings home. Don't get me wrong, I really like my home, but it's just that, iyhave no idea where anyone lives and how I'm gonna talk to Greg when he lives so far away. "We can video chat and call or whatever you want to when we get to our homes." Greg said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Yea. I'd like that." I said and hugged him again. "Alright everyone. Gather aroun!!" Mr. Feder shouted. We all gathered around him, huddling close to eachother. "I just wanted to say that this weekend has been the most fun I've ever had in a long time. I'll miss you guess when we all leave." He said with a small smile. "Can we hug now?" I asked quietly. "GROUP HUG!!" My dad yelled and we all brought eachother in for a massive group hug. When we all let go, Mr. Feder looked around. "Let's get movin'." He said. We all agreed and got in our cars. I hugged Donna, Charlotteone, Andre and Greg one last time and got in my car. I sighed and got out my earbuds and looked at the lake house one more time before putting them in my ears and driving away from the house and my new family.

****
Three years later...

I was sitting outside in my bathing suit, punch, and a magazine tryjng to tan up a little bit when I got a call from Greg. Yes. Greg and I are still together. We video chatted and called and texted whenever we could. We even flew out to see eachother every once in a while.
I picked the phone up and answered it. "Hello?" I said in my soft voice. "Hey. I have AMAZING news." Greg said excitedly. "Okay. What is it." I asked. "Well. We're all moving to New England!!" He said. I sat up. "NO WAY!" I shouted through the phone. "Yes. We'll move in about a month. A couple of months before school starts. He explained. "Okay okay okay. I'll go tell my dad." I said. "Okay bye."he said. "Bye." I hung up and put my cover up on and ran inside where my dad was on the phone. "That's great man! See you in a month. Bye. He said and hung up the phone. "Was that them?" I asked whne he turned around. "Yep. How'd you know so quickly?" He asked. "Greg called me." I said simply. "Oh. Well are you excited?" He asked. "YES!!" I said junping up and down. He smiled. "That's good. Me and my buds are gonna do some crazy shit when he gets here." He said jokingly. I laughed. "Yep. And you also won't have to pay for plane tickets anymore." I said. "I'm more excited about that." He said with a smile. I laughed and headed back outside to my chair to tan a little more.