Behind the call - Lukanette

POV Adrien:

It was 8 and half in the morning. I'm already in class for a boring day of lessons in the university. I graduated last year and I'm happy that one of my friends is my classmate. About her, she is late, as always.

We sit always in the latest desks to be able to talk all along the lesson and pass the time as fast we can. Sometimes we play UNO in class, ludo in my smartphone, sometimes we eat. The latest time we got a pepperoni pizza and we put it between us, it was in the math lesson, but in history lesson, we just take a nap of two hours.

I'm already in my seat, reading one of my favorite books, "around the world in 80 days" I'm fan of traveling and adventures, also my pastime is reading books everywhere: while cooking, while eating, in the bathroom, and before I sleep. I never cared about love, and I don't love anyone, except my two cats Plagg and Tikki.

Marinette, my favorite friend is finally here. Time to see how we will spend this lesson. She run to take her habitual seat next to me

Marinette: always in your books? The fuck finds something else to do, aren't you tired from reading some useless papers?

Adrien: yeah, good morning to you too. You fell from bed or what?

Marinette: bored as fuck

Adrien: yeah, me too, I just need something out of routine

Marinette: what about stealing a bank?

Adrien: if you want to spend ten years in jail, alone then fine go ahead but without me

I'm a multitask person who can make many tasks at time, like reading and talking to the annoying little bug next to me, but she got my book and close it

Marinette: focus on me now, what about a party? Or club? And drinking till we get drunk?

Adrien: you know I can't drink

Marinette: why? We both are 21 years old, only if you are lying about your age

Adrien: we will talk about that later; the shit is here. What about UNO?

Marinette: why not

We spent the lesson playing UNO, and for real she fucked my ass like hell, I won just two or three rounds. When she said she is bored, she never lied?

It's finally lunch time, we left together to the cafeteria of the university to get our lunch. We got our tray and took a seat across each other; I wore my classes and drink my juice while reading my book meanwhile Mari was just looking from the window

Adrien (while reading): want to fly?

Marinette: hey kitty, why we never fell in love? I don't mean we love each other, but why I never love anyone and you never love anyone too? Are we psychos?

Adrien: I love someone, my cats, and my books

Marinette: yeah, I forget I'm talking with the nerd of this university.

Adrien: a nerd who give you the answers in exams

Marinette: we should love someone for real

I sighed and put down my book to face her

Adrien: listen, love never bother me and I'm fine with that. you should do the same. You should wait for your soulmate and don't fuck with the first guy who say I love you.

Marinette: what you mean?

Adrien: I mean that you need to wait for the one who deserve you and who will prove his love, learn to know him.