Love me for who I'm (part 1) - Adrienette

(⚠🔞 This story contain a lot of bad words, sin, and sexual pictures, please read on your own risk)

None POV:

Marinette Dupain Cheng is 21 years old; she is the biggest playgirl in all the campus and any boy would love her for her beautiful bluebell eyes, her long midnight hair, her beautiful freckles and her white soft skin who couldn't love such a beauty.

Every boy wants to have sex with her. they call her the sex queen as any boy having sex with her will want more and more of her but she has one rule that no boy was able break it: any boy can have sex with her only once except her sugar daddies. She could make them her slaves easily

This girl is heartless, she doesn't love anyone except herself, she has a lot of sugar daddies who pay her whatever she wants and also, she only like and talk with rich people.

POV Adrien:

Today is my first day at university. I was living in New York with my parents but I moved to Paris permanently. I live in a simple apartment, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, a balcony and a hallway.

I wake up early as always, I go to the bathroom and took a shower. I dry myself and then I wear my black hair wig, the hair cut is different from my real golden hair, it's a bit longer with some black locks falling on my eyes. I liked this wig in black, it's really working well with my green eyes. I have a wore my simple clothes and my glasses and left to take the bus as I don't have a car. I was lucky that I had a scholarship which contain this apartment, the bus pass to ride for free and some money to be able to live here in Paris.

(the picture is edited by me, i only added the glasses, and i colored it)

I was lucky that I was in time for the bus or I would be late for my first day in the university

POV Marinette:

It's the third day of school and here I go for my fuckin second year in university. I have already got 14 number of charming boys; they are all rich or I wouldn't waste my time to even look at them.

I took my usual seat in the back of the class; I was sitting alone as I denied every boy who wanted to sit next to me.

After some minutes, the teacher come in, with another student, damn he looks like a fuckin nerd that he even had a scholarship to study here.

Teacher: Hello students, this is Adrien, he is new here. Please introduce yourself, son

Adrien: hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Adrien, I just moved from New York, I'm 22 years old. To be honest, I had a scholarship to study here.

Teacher: I have seen your marks and your latest results, you are doing really well

I was right, he is that poor that he got a scholarship to study in a public university.