Mine

Hira POV

I stay still as my soulmate walks up to me, even his walk is attractive...he looks down at me with a solid 9 inches between us. I look up at him and he tilts his head a bit looking at me. Everything is silent until he speaks
"I'm Wyatt, Wyatt Lykensen."
"I'm Hiraeth Wells, I go by Hira though" he smiles wider
"Can you show us around pup?" I blush a bit from the pet name and nod while keeping my pom poms to my chest making some space between us. I look back at Zed and Addi as they stare at us. Zed is glaring at Wyatt for some reason. Wyatt moves my head so I'm looking at him.
"Come little one" I nod again and he puts his arm around my shoulder with a smirk, I look back at Addi again and she smiles big and shakes her pom poms a bit encouraging it all. I look forward and bring everyone to the office to get registered. After that I show them around the school, some more interested then others. After that I show everyone where their first class is and help some werewolves find a seat.

Wyatt POV

She's perfect..I know I've said that before but she really is. She's helping everyone with no dot of fear in her body language or emotions at all. She's helping everyone find their classes, I soon show her my schedule.
"We have All the same classes together" YES! I asked one of the people up front to put us in all the same classes telling them that Hira is my mate. It worked! I smile and out my arm back around her, I get to spend all day every day with her.

THE NEXT DAY
Wyatt POV

We walk into school and everyone seems to fear us.
"I thought we agreed to play nice." I tell Willa
"This is my playing nice" she scratches the lockers until she gets to Hira's. There's more writing on it then before. Now it says "FREAK", "WHORE" and "SLUT". All because she's my mate..wow.. we all stop and the pack looks at me as I glare at the locker. I see Hira come up to us alone wearing her cute cheerleading outfit. She smiles at me and waves at everyone
"Hey" she doesn't speak a lot, but that's fine. She opens her locker ignoring the writing on it. I go behind her and hug her to my chest like that zombie boy did yesterday.
"Hi little pup." She seems to lean against my chest and become flustered before getting some of her books..I notice that all of her books and folders have cute stickers on em. Some for cheerleading and some animal ones. I see dogs pop up the most, I reach my hand out and poke a dog sticker. Hira quickly covers it and closes her locker. She turns still in my arms and looks up at me. We stare at each other for a second before the different zombie boy comes over to us, picks up Hira and walks away with her laughing a bit. They turn the corner and I growl loudly. We continue walking after Willa growls out
"Let's find that moon stone" as I glare at the corner. The bell rings so we go to class where I immediately sit next to Hira.

TIME SKIP
Hira POV

I go to study period and walk with Addi to get some books. I see Wyatt with an upside down book, I let Addi go ahead of me and go back to him. I softly clear my throat and take the book flipping it so it's right side up. I smile at him then go to walk away. He drops the book and grabs my waist with one arm. He pulls me closer and kisses my cheek then let's go making me quickly walk away back to Addi who was giggling at me being flustered. As we walk I see a wolf girl eat Brees homework.
"You can copy mine Bree" Addi sits while I speak. I sit next to her and Wyatt comes behind my seat putting his hands on the seat to let me know he's there. A different wolf girl slams two books onto the table making me jump from the noise. I hear Wyatt growl softly and he puts a hand on my head. I try to ignore the feeling and the amount of butterflies in my stomach I got from that as she goes on.
"Lies! Werewolves didn't attack the Seabrook settlers! They struck first and stole our moon stone!" I feel Wyatt start to play with my hair, more has gotten white now my entire bangs are white as well.
"I'm sorry.." Addi starts
"I didn't know that.." I continue. The alpha looks at me and seems to soften a bit
"There's a lot you don't know pup." She says softly then picks up the books again. Addi tells her about the alarm making the girl take off her necklace and throw it at the alarm system breaking it. My eyes widen and I look up at Wyatt
"Our necklaces have a way with electronics" he whispers into my ear. He kisses my temple then follows the alpha with the other werewolf girl following him still munching on Bree's homework.