the next day

Hira POV

   When I touched Wyatt's necklace I felt so much at one time it was overwhelming... I felt so many of what seemed like flashbacks show and I soon become tired. I don't remember what was happening around me as I try to steady myself. All I remember is smelling a heavenly scent of the forest and mint, it was Wyatt. I finally come to and see I'm in Wyatt's arms as he leans against a wall on the floor, I'm in his lap. I let out a small groan and look up at him. He looks to worried....I worried him...
"What happened Wyatt?"
"I don't know, you touched my moonstone then was out of it.. it's the next day pup..what happened?"
"Flash backs? Except it wasn't me in the flashbacks..." I lay my head on his shoulder
"Let's get you home and changed, school is in an hour. Unless you want to stay here! In that case we can totally stay here" he rambles slightly. I giggle softly and say
"I want to go to school.." he stands with me still in his arms and puts me down
"Can you walk?" I take some steps and stumble some but then straighten up and walk
"I'm all good" Wyatt walks me home and I change into my cheerleading outfit. I put my hair into the usual style but this with white ribbon in my hair. I leave my house with no breakfast as usual and Wyatt is waiting for me near my house, how sweet! Wait...am I falling for him? I mean we are soulmates but...I'm falling for him! Once we get to school he follows me to my locker. I get my stuff and we go to class.

TO CHEER PRACTICE
Hira POV

"Ads...you don't understand... I'm actually catching feelings! What do I do?" I question her as we enter the gym not knowing a group of nosey werewolves could hear me
"Obviously you act on them, by the end of the day you could have a boyfriend!" I stay quiet and walk beside her. I start to play with my necklace to not zone out. We stand beside each other infront of the bleachers and face everyone. Addi blows the whistle and speaks

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together we can do anything." She pauses once Bree starts to point behind us. We turn and see the werewolves. I look at Addi with panicked eyes knowing Wyatt heard me..Addi invites them to join us and we all get into position. Wyatt is of course with me, I look down. Addi counts down and we start the routine with Wyatt beside me watching me then he joins in. We do a circle with Addi the wolf that's with her and and throws our hands up as the wolves howl. I let out a small howl out of instinct then cover my mouth making Wyatt look at me. We continue the routine until it's time for me to fly. Wyatt and another cheerleader hoist me up. They throw me up and Wyatt catches me the most, I lean into him hug his neck a bit. I'm put down as everyone cheers and I hug Wyatt.
"So..you have feelings for me?" I freeze as Addi comes over and hugs Wyatt as well. Addi let's go and moves back some. She calls all of them natural cheerleaders.
"We wolves work well together" he looks at me the most
"But I'm not a wolf" I say softly. Wyatt makes a small noise and Wynter starts to cough. I go over quickly and hold onto her arm, she looks at me confused as she slowly stops coughing. Wyatt comes over to me as Bucky goes to Addi. I spot Zed by the door and waves as him. He looks angry and walks away, I look at Wyatt
"Go to him..I'll meet you at your locker." I nod and run after Zed. I follow him into a hallway by my locker
"Zed! What's wrong?"
"Werewolves. They're not interested in fitting in."
"They're into cheer." I smile a bit
"No, they're into you. And you're into him- them."
"What? You mean my soulmate?"
"You know how hard it was for zombies? Now everything is just being handed to the werewolves on a silver platter."
"Actually, werewolves hate silver" I remind Zed.
"I'm trying to win an election for my people. For Addi. So we could go to prawn. So we could be accepted." I point to a poster of Zed
"That's not being accepted, that's being afraid to show who you really are." He turns to the poster then turns back to me.
"Says a girl who wore a wig her whole life and her hair has magically turned white in one day." he picks up one of two ponytails, now are both white. I stays silent and hear a growl, I look at my locker and see Wyatt.
"I did. Because I felt like an outsider. I still do. I don't know why my hair turned white, I don't know where the white came from in the first place. All I know is that my soulmate is a werewolf, I finally found someone who accepted this in the first place. Who actually wants me."
"I want you." Zed speaks and stares at me.