softie

Hira POV

         Placing a kiss into Wyatt's soft hair, he sleepily snuggles into my chest, breathing softly. While he did that, I was just scrolling on my phone and I made sure not to play any videos too loudly, in an attempt not to wake him up. The wolf wrapped his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me close to him, legs tangled with my own as I start to gently ran my hand through his hair, playing with the strands at the nape of his neck, placing soft smooches to his temples and forehead, burying my nose in his unstyled, freshly washed, brown and white hair. I close my eyes, smiling as the feeling of his grip tightening on me slightly making me even softer for the boy in my arms. Pulling back slightly, I observe the boys features, from his cheeks, to the 2 fang marks on his cheek, to his feathery eyelashes and almost pouty lips. My expression turned even softer than thought possible, I put my hand to his cheek carefully tilting his head a little, placing a chaste kiss to his nose, cheeks and then lips, lingering on them for just a second more, before stroking his cheek with my thumb and burying my face back into his fluffy hair placing another kiss to his head. I gently throw my phone on the bed and wrap my arms around Wyatt's shoulders, holding him close and never wanting to let go.

Wyatt POV

I wake up after a small nap and see that I'm wrapped up in my mates arms. I smile from the feeling of everything and hug her closer, I peek up and see that she's asleep with her head rested on mine. I move us gently knowing that Hira can be a light sleeper sometimes. I move us so her head is on my chest as Willa walks in almost slamming the door open. I glare at her as she quickly catches the door seeing what was going on. She comes to the bed and whispers
"The pups want to play with Hira"
"Really" I give her a fake angry face. She nods then leaves the room leaving the door open. I have to Wake up Hira... Or...I could get the pups in here... I like the 2nd option.
"Oh kids" I say softly knowing they hear me, they run in and I see about 5 pups. I tap the bed with one hand and they all climb on with some struggle. I laugh softly at them all and move again so I'm sat leaning against the bed frame with Hira in my chest still asleep as one pup goes to Hira and sits in her lap curling up. The rest all curl up mostly around Hira staying quiet seeing that she's asleep. I pat their heads and see that all of them are slowly falling asleep. I chuckles softly and hold Hira closer while burying my face into her neck leaving a small kiss there. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep as well.