finally later

Wyatt POV

 I enter the den after finding a flower for Hira and see her scratching behind Willa's ear, Willa was basically melting in her seat in bliss. I growl softly and go over
"Am I interrupting something?"
"Wyatt!" Hira sees me and stops scratching Willa's ear. She comes to me and hugs me tightly, I smile and hugs her back then show her the flower. As I do Willa gets up kinda embarrassed and walks away from us.
"Love?" I hear Hira whisper
"Yes?"
"Is it finally later?"
"What do you mean?" I question her
"Before we found the moonstone I tried to scratch your ear, you said later. Is it later?" I sigh softly remembering what she means. I gently take her hand and we go to our room. I close the door and sit on the bed tapping my lap so she sits there. She sits and I speak
"Yes it is later. I saw Willa's reaction so it looks like it will be bliss." Hira smiles and wiggles a bit from happiness. She slowly raises her hand and brings it to my ear. I wait watching her reaction to everything. She starts to scratch behind my ear, I lean into her hand immediately and she giggles watching me.

Hira POV

I see him basically melt in my hand as his hands go to my thighs and he leans into my hands, he's like one big puppy! I stop after a second and I didn't notice his hand slowly go up.

Wyatt POV

After Hira stops scratching behind my ear I reach my hand up slowly and start to scratch hers. She immediately leans into my hand and puts her hands on my shoulder. She closes her eyes and smiles while looking like she's in bliss. I stop after a minute and she opens her eyes, her head still on my hand. She moves her head to be on my shoulder and she nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck.