How They Got Together

This is featured from MNLAADS since many people have been asking about how Y/N and Kanae got together.

This will go 4 years before the last chapter

Butterfly Estate Normal POV

A crow flies to the estate and perches itself on the windowsill.

"Kaw, Kocho Kanae has a mission in a town north northwest 18 miles from here. Teenage girls and young women going missing. Possibility of a Demon. Kaw." The crow yells.

Y/N cooking food looks a bit weary of the mission having a bad feeling about it.

"Oh a mission. I hope to do well." Kanae says.

"Well hope you can leave after you ate." The (H/C) teen says stirring a pot of rice.

"Of course. I would be dead without you or your cooking." The black haired girl replies, causing the male to blush lightly.

"I wish this mission wasn't today. I finally found the courage to tell him my feelings. Me and Rengoku-san's student haven't been practicing for nothing. Well I can still tell him tomorrow." Kanae thinks to herself.

"Well guys food's done." Y/N calls out to the others.

"Thank God. I thought I was going to starve." Shinobu groans walking in the kitchen.

"Yay food is done." Rina says running to a seat.

The two oldest teens noticing the two young girls not coming in, hiding behind the wall.

"You know you both can walk in and eat something. It's not poisonous." Y/N states directing their attention to him.

The two still don't budge and keep hiding behind the wall.

Sighing the male walks to them and picks them up and forces them to sit down.

"You don't need to think that you have do to everything when ordered. Food is a daily necessity there are no orders for that. Just like sleep and water. These are also necessities you can't ignore and just wait for to be ordered to do so." The (H/C) teen says to them bringing everyone their portion.

The two girls look at him in realisation.

"I'm sorry to cause you that problem. I just didn't think you'd be okay with us doing what we want in here just for taking us in. We didn't want to be a burden." The young girl with blackish blue hair and eyes says.

"Oh Aoi-chan. Of course not. You are no burden. You too Kanao-chan. You two are no burden to us. Even if one is grumpier than the other or just intimidating." Kanae answers.

"Hold up, grumpy?" Y/N asks Kanae.

"Intimidating really?" Shinobu asks her older sister.

"You two got it mixed up." Kanae tells her crush and sister.

"You mean we aren't what you said we are?" The purple haired girl asks.

"Oh no you are definitely that what I said you are. You just mixed up who is what." The oldest Kocho replies making Rina laugh.

Kanao and Aoi both crack a smile.

"Come on girls eat up so you can be big and healthy." Kanae says smiling.

With that everyone starts to eat.

*Later* Kanae's POV

I get myself ready for this mission.

I don't know why but N/N-kun looked uneasy all the time when he looked at me.

But he never did that before. He never looks at me like that whenever I have a mission.