Christmas Special

Hello there.

My second Christmas Special is gonna be here.

Today the MCs and their love interests/already girlfriends are going to be assembled here.

Since of the MCs have the same name we're going to refer to them with following names.

Released (all Canon status)

MHA Y/N: Jason
KnY Y/N: Zane
KnY Gakuen Y/N: Kai
MT Y/N: Fabi
Fire Force Y/N: Daniel

Drafted (non-Canon status, Under 18 aged up to 18, over 18 stays.)

FSN 1 Y/N: Avenger
FSN 2 Y/N: Yuto
JJK Y/N: Ryoma
Food Wars Y/N: Ebube
DBZ Y/N: Toma
KCC Y/N: Murasaki
FT Y/N: Dragon

As I said I'm uniting all of them.

The Fate Boys get all three of the girls with them as they aren't chosen yet.

This is also a reminder for you to choose which I'm going to do next.

Anyway.

Let's go!

And so I summon all the boys and their girls from my universes with my magical powers.

Everybody appears dressed in classic Christmas clothes with weird designs.

"What the fuck Author!" Zane yells at me.

"Yes Author what the hell?" Fabi yells at me.

"Where are we anyways? And What's with these stupid clothes?" Semiramis asks.

"I don't know, but I hate it!" JAlter agrees with her.

"I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAINING? WHERE THE HELL AM I? AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WEAKLINGS HERE?" Toma yells.

"Don't worry dear, I think there's a good explanation for it." Android 18 reassures him.

Everybody is confused why they are here.

"Oh these are some pretty nice clothes." Kanae says, looking at the clothes.

"Thank you Kanae-chan. At least someone appreciates the clothes my grandma made."

The handsome brown nearly black eyed, glasses wearing, dark skinned man with black messy dreadlocks, tied in a ponytail, a bit of stubble, wearing a green Christmas sweater and black cargo pants and black ciabatte appears in front of them.

T

hat's at least what I look like without the long hair.

"CALM DOWN!" I say gathering everyone's attention to me.

"I know you guys are all awfully confused and all. But I have an explanation." I tell everyone.