blurb

It's been exactly three years since anyone has seen or heard from Skye. Except one person, Amber. She made Amber promise not to tell a soul that she talks to her everyday. Amber's made progress with Harry the past months, but still haven't made things official.

Harry, as always, has been dealing drugs and making tons of money. He's in love with Amber, obviously, but is scared of commitment. He misses his little sister, and has zero knowledge of his nephew.

Liam and Niall got together, surprisingly they both found out they were gay after hooking up at a party. They've been together about six months. They're really happy... for now.

Ashton's got over his crush on Skye, and has found a new girl, named Bubbles. They've been together around four months and are in so much love, everyone gets sick of it.

Luke's nose had been broken after Ashton beat him, but it's healed now and he had gone to jail for sexual assault for a two years. He'd turned himself in.He'll be out soon.

Lulu passed away in a car accident along with Cassie. For which Skye grieved for weeks, along with everyone else. The girl Skye met while in the care of Zayn was gone and they haven't heard from her.

No one has seen Calum for months, so everyone misses him.

And lastly, Michael. He's been drinking and doing drugs, trying to forget about the girl who stole his everything. He hasn't even kissed a single girl since she left. And he's hoping she'll come back home, to him.

C