Chapter 20

(Austin's Reality)

"Aunt Sarah can I hang out with my friends today?" I asked.

"Sure but where?" She replied.

"Four seasons skate park. I was also gonna take Kris if that's okay."

"Alright but be back by 7:30."

"Okay."

I walked upstairs and grabbed Kris and told him that were going to four seasons.

We got in the car and started driving.

"So, how's Triston? How did he react when you told him we moved out here to Arkansas?" Kris asked.

There was a silent pause.

"Yeah about that. I kind of didn't tell him about this..." I say.

"Austin what the hell? Why wouldn't you tell your best friend you moved to another state? He's probably wondering where you are right now."

"Kris look. Somethings happened involving me Josh and Emma along with Triston and things are awkward between all of us right now. I don't know what me and Triston are at this point so why tell him I moved? It'll make things more awkward than it already is. Besides he probably doesn't even care that I left. Let alone knows that I left and when he does, he'll probably be like, "oh finally he's gone. Now I don't need to put up with him anymore." "

"You can't assume that man. Even if things are awkward you gotta remember that this is Triston. He'll always care no matter what."