Chapter 8

"Yep I'm back. Awe babe did you hear about me and Landon? We broke up. So wanna go out bae?"

Ashlyn grabbed my hand. I jerked back.

"No. You ruined my life. I will never be taken with you. In fact, I'm embarrassed That I even was." I said.

"Well then watch out Triston. I put water on the alley so Austin would slip. And I will be doing more. If you go out with me I'll stop. If you don't, I'll make you, and all of your friends lives, living hells. I mean it."

With that she ran off. What am I going to do?! I don't wanna go out with her! But I also don't want my friends hurt! Damn it I hate Ashlyn.

"Dude what are you going to do?" Josh said.

"I don't know but I'm really worried."

"What if she does something bad too us? Man I don't know. Why is she like this! Why can't she leave me and my friends the hell alone!" I shouted.

"Bro we'll come up with something." Sam said.

"I just don't want anyone hurt. Espically the way she hurt me. It was horrible." I said tearing up.

"You never told me she abused you. What happened?" Josh said.

"I was hanging out with Georgia as a friend. But Ashlyn got the wrong idea. She started to punch and kick me as hard as she could. I would've faught back But I don't hit girls."

"What about that time you slapped Emma?" Josh said.

"Dude really?" I said.

"You slapped Emma? Are You serious? Are You that dumb?!"

Vincent Said.

"Don't call me dumb. I had too I was mad okay? So don't even."

"No! I will! You dont slap her she's my best friend!"

"WELL I LOVE HER!"

As soon as those words slipped, I froze. Josh looked at me.

"Really you love her? You know what? I'm outta here." Josh ran out.

"No Josh wait!" I shouted.

I can't believe this is all happening. I think my life is already a living hell even though Ashlyn hasn't started. What now?