Chapter 4

(Josh's Reality)

I woke up. Great. Dark and rainy day. Another reason to feel gloomy.

Also a few more. My dad got into a crash and had to have surgery and 5 out of the 7 tour managers called to tell me there was no way I was going on their tours.

IT really Sucks. 5 out of 7 chances gone. This wasn't looking to good. By the way, neither was my dad.

The Emergency room called. My dad hit his head really hard and lost a lot of memory. Also don't forget the surgery. Horrible day's really bring you down.

(Austin's reality)

"Kris! Where's my skateboard?" I shouted at my brother from upstairs.

"I thought you left it in the closet!" He shouted back.

"No! I put it outside the house up against the bricks!"

Somebody took my board. My brand new smooth board Triston got me for my birthday. This really sucked. I called Triston to let him know. Boy he was not going to be happy.

(Triston's reality)

"You what?!" I shouted into the phone at Austin.

"Why did you leave your board outside?! People take things inside their houses for a reason Austin!"

"I'm sorry! I'll pay you back. How much was the board?"

"135$!" I shouted.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!"

"No joke man! You don't have that money, don't you?" I said.

"Sorry dude. You could've bought me something less expensive."

I pulled a "Are You being serious right now face" if Austin saw me, he wouldn't wanna be near me. What a horrible day! 135$ down the drain.

(Reality)

I heard my phone ringing from the bathroom. I was curling My hair because my mom is making me go this stupid dance thing.

"Hello?" I say.

"What's up Ems?" I heard Vincent's voice say.

"Nothing just curling My hair for the event."

"Cool. Sam is sick with the flu by the way."

"That sucks."

"Yeah."

"Hey well I'm gonna continue with my hair. Tell Sam I hope he feels better. Bye."

"Bye."

All of a sudden my phone started getting a million calls. Austin, Josh and Triston. I answered them all.

"Hello?"

"I had a horrible day!" They all said in unison.

Everyone kept talking about what happened. Josh with the tour and his dad, Austin's board stolen, and Triston wasted 135$.

...Oh boy.