Chapter 10

I forgot everything that happened. have no clue What is going on. But I woke up in my bed with a note on my forehead. The note explained everything. It was from Ashlyn.

I can't believe Jade faked her death! And our friendship! I can't believe she also forced Ashlyn to be this way. This Is horrible.

I looked next to me too see Josh sleeping on the other side. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up. So I got out of bed very quietly.

I went downstairs and I saw another note. This one was from Triston. He explained some things.

He's in love with me. Now Josh is mad. Oh my God why IS there so much drama?!

Josh walked downstairs. I hid the note.

"Hey beautiful. Are You feeling better?" He said.

"Yeah. Just a little headache." I say.

"Good. I'm glad you're Okay. So, do you wanna go to the mall? I don't know it's just something too do."

"Sure." I said.

I ran upstairs and got ready. Then Me and Josh went to the mall.

(Triston's Reality)

I was at the mall. I was with Austin too. He lost a lot of memory. The good thing is, he remembers me, Sam Josh and Emma. Also Vincent. I don't like that guy at the moment.

I saw Emma and Josh. Oh my God what do I do?

You know what? I'm going to try too apologize again. Hopefully he'll listen.

(Reality)

Oh no! I saw Austin and Triston. Triston was coming over here. What's going to happen?

"Hey guys." He said looking down.

"Hey." I said.

Josh said nothing. He kept looking around to avoid looking at Triston.

"Josh look I know you're mad and I just want-".

"No. I'm done Triston. You always blame me for everything now look where you are. Now you know how it feels to be ignored." Josh said.

Josh grabbed my hand. He started walking away with me when Triston grabbed my hand. Why is he doing this?

"Triston let go!" I say trying to get my hand back.

"No. Emma I need to tell you something Josh said to me. I think you'll find it interesting." He says.

"What? Josh what is he talking about?" I say walking a little closer too Triston.

"Triston shut the hell up!"

"Josh told me He was hanging with another girl. He did this when He was out of town." Triston said.

I started too tear up.

"Josh how could you?!" I shouted.

"Emma look I'm sorry."

"No. I'm done. This is too much. I just...I..."

I started running out. All of them followed behind me. Including Austin.

I was gonna give up. There's too much drama I'm so done.

I ran out to the cliff behind the mall. This is it. Goodbye everyone.