Chapter 9

(Ashyln's reality)

I have a confession to make. Jade never died. She faked it. She ran too me After the accident. And the funeral, it was all fake. It was a manican they burried. She's been staying in my attic. She had nowhere else to go. Her family was being really abusive.

"I threatened Triston like you wanted me too. But this doesn't feel right. I mean, I've known you my whole life Jade. Why did you make me abuse him when we were dating for real?" I said.

"Because Triston lied to me. He doesn't remember me from when we're 12. He kept the biggest secret from me. Now he's gonna pay." Jade said.

"I feel like such a bully though." I say.

"I don't care. He's a Duchebag. I need him to realize that." Jade said.

"What did he lie about?" I say.

"He and Austin said that I was his friend. You know, when we first met. They secretly talked behind my back. They called me names, and made jokes about me. Bayley told me. He was horrible."

Jade began to cry. That was horrible. Why would Triston do that? I needed to talk to him. As the real Me. Not bully mode Ashlyn.

"I'm so sorry Jade. That sounds really awful. I don't get why he would do that." I say hugging her.

"Me neither. He was so nice. But to find out he was just making a joke out of me, it's just to worst feeling ever."

"But now you're doing it back." I say.

"He deserves it. I just don't care anymore. I know it's the past but, it's effected my future."

She was right though. I didn't know who's side I was on at the moment. I am so confused.