27 - Attack

TW- Attempted Rape

Dream and George's POV

Dream walks into the store leaving George by himself. He takes a deep breath, breathing in the cool night air. He always loved being outside at night, in the cool breeze and under the night sky.

"Hey" A man voice came.

George looked over seeing him by an alleyway.

"Yes?" George asks confused.

"Sorry, would you mind giving me a quick hand? I just have to carry a heavy crate into the backdoor but I can't do it on my own" He says pointing behind him.

"I um" George looked at the store entrance to see if Dream was out yet.

"No it's cool I get it" The man sighs putting his hands up "Can't trust strangers now a days. I would ask a mate but I really have to get this job done so I can get back home to my wife"

"I'm sure I can help if it's quick" George says feeling guilty. 

"Thanks man, it'll only take a minute" The man says putting his arm out, gesturing the way to George.

George walked past him but saw no crate. He was about to say something but a hand covered his mouth and he was slammed against the brick wall.

"Sweetie you really are gullible" The man smirks pressing his body against George's, trapping him. His hands holding onto the smaller boy's waist tightly.

"I-I thought y-you-" George stutters feeling dread was over him.

"You thought wrong" He growls before smashing his lips against George's.

George tried his hardest to push the man off him, but he was easily over powered.

"It'll be over so much faster if you stop resisting" The man growls, making sure to cover George's mouth. He leans forward whispering in his ear "Stay quiet kitten and enjoy it like the dirty omega that you are"

George's face was streaming with tears he felt pathetic and useless. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get away. He tightened his eyes praying for someone to help him.

The man forcefully spun him around, slamming him back into the brick wall. George tried to push of the wall with his hands but the man kept him down by gripping his hair.

The sound of a belt buckle being undone was followed by a thud to the ground. A shiver of utter fear ran through George's body as he felt something hard being rubbed against his backside.

"Even the smell of fear is soo good~" The man smirks.

George did his best to drown it all out. The man's voice, the feeling. Everything. He wanted to find a comfort place in his mind.

That's when his mind landed on one thing.
Or shall I say one person.
Dream.

It hit George like a tons of bricks (no pun intended)

His feelings for Dream, of course they are scarey. But he couldn't think of anything worse than not being with Dream. "If this Alpha marks me it's all over. I want that to be Dream. I trust Dream. I love him..." George thinks.

"George!" 

George could barely make out a blur through his teary eyes. But he knew that voice.

A sharp pain rips through his knees as he hits the floor, not being held up by the man any longer, as he gets torn away. George pulls his knees to his chest watching Dream beat the shit out of the man.

The man was pleading for mercy but Dream didn't stop.

"Please! Dude it's just an Omega! He's not marked why do you care!" He yells.

Dream grabs his collar, forcing the man to look him in the eye "I don't give a fuck if he's an Omega or not. No one lays a hand on him"

"O-Okay I get it!" He stutters in fear.

Dream drops him to the floor and pulls a gun from under his blazer "No I don't think you do. Not yet anyway" 

"NO PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY!" He cry's, begging at Dream's feet.

"You hurt my family, I hurt yours. It's fair game" Dream smirks evilly putting the safety off.

"I'll do anything!"

"Then die" Dream says.

'BANG'

George watched the mans body go limp. He couldn't tear his eyes away as a pool of wet crimson formed around his head.

Dream rushed over to George pulling him into his arms. 

"Shh your okay now. Breath. Your safe. No one is going to hurt you" Dream says softly rubbing circles into George's back. "Take a deep breath for me"

Only then did George realise he was shaking uncontrollably and was holding his breath. He gasps for air clinging onto Dream's shirt.

Dream pulls back slightly.

"Don't l-leave" George cries desperately.

"I'm not going anywhere baby" Dream reassures him taking off his blazer, wrapping it around George to keep him warm.

"I want to go home" George mumbles hiding his face in Dream's shoulder.

"T-To the cabin?" Dream's heart drops.

George shakes his head looking back up at Dream. "No"

Dream sighs in relief "You've never called it home before, you had me worried" he smiles softly, gently wiping the tear's for George's cheeks.

"I wasn't the one that said we was family" George teases him, trying to lighten his mood.

"That was lame why did I say that" Dream groans. "Whatever it doesn't matter, let's get you home. Try not to look at the trash" He says picking George up bridal style. George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck, hiding his face in his shirt again.

A car came speeding down the road as they walked out of the alleyway.

Sapnap jumped out of the car, gun in hand. "I got your emergency location what's happened?" He says alert.

"I need you to bring the clean up crew here, I made a mess" Dream says holding George close to him.

"Shit, is he okay?" Sapnap asks Dream quietly.

"He will be, Can you give us a lift?" Dream says.

"Yeah sure. Get in the car, I'll make a few calls and I'll be there" Sapnap says.

Dream thanks him and puts George and himself into the car, both in the passenger seat. George on Dream's lap, considering George refused to let go of him.

Dream whispered comforting words to George for a while until Sapnap jumped in the car.

"We can talk when we get home" Dream says, it was obvious from the look on Sapnap's face that he wanted to ask.