42 - Hospital

OKAY EVERYONE CALM DOWN HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!
I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

-----------
It had been a couple of hours. They all sat in silence outside the room as the medical team did their job.

When Bad stepped out they all shot up from their chairs. "How is he?!" Dream asks.

Bad puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles lightly "He's alive and stable. His condition was severe, he lost a lot of blood. Honestly I thought we was going to lose him for a second. He's got bruises and cuts everywhere. We've patched up everything we can but all we can do know is wait" Bad informs them.

Dream pulls him in to a hug. Shocking all of them. "Thank you for saving him. I owe you my life" 

Bad hugs him back happily "No need to thank me muffin head, you don't owe me anything!" 

Dream pulls apart and clears his throat. "Can we go in?"

"Yes but please be quiet" Bad says leading the way.

The three walk in and Dream's heart shatters. Seeing the love of his life connected to machines and monitors. Having all kinds of different wires and fluids going into him. He walks over to the side of the bed sitting on a chair and takes George's hand gently. It's cold.

"I'm not sure when he'll wake up. It could be a day or maybe a couple weeks. His body is exhausted, it seems he didn't get much sleep for the past month" Bad tells them writing down new figures on his check up board.

"I um... he..." Karl knew he needed to say something. He just didn't know how.

"Karl is everything okay?" Sapnap asks him.

"George is..." Karl stutters again.

"He's alive it's okay" Sapnap says confused trying to comfort him.

"That's not it" Karl shakes his head "He's pregnant..." he blurts out.

Dream freezes turning to him. "What?"

"He kept getting sick in the mornings so I told him to take a test and we found out he was pregnant. He wanted to tell you but you was always busy so he didn't get the right time!" Karl rants. "I didn't want to tell you because George was so excited to do it himself! But you kept being blunt with him and not giving him any time to talk to you!"

"Maybe we should leave them for a bit" Sapnap suggests putting his hand on Karl's lower back. Karl nods as they leave.

"Dream I think I should do some tests to see if everything is okay with the baby" Bad speaks up.

"Please" Dream nods looking down. He knew George wanted to talk to him. He kept asking if Dream could take a day off but he kept refusing. He was working so hard because Schlatt kept stealing Omega's and selling them. He didn't want George to be in any danger. And look were that got him. If he just gave George five minutes of his time maybe none of this would have ever happened.

After a while bad finished the test and came back with results. "Everything looks good. Thankfully he's only in his second month so no harm was done to the baby. Congratulations Dream" Bad smiles before leaving.

Dream lets out a breath of relief turning back to George. "I am so so sorry. Please George wake up. I need you" he says feeling tears slip from his eyes. "I want to be a family, I want us to take care of this baby" he says putting a gentle hand on George's stomach.