41 - Is he worth it?

George didn't know how many days had passed. He was starving, exhausted and in constant pain.

People would come and go, they treated George like shit. Someone even tried to have their way with him but thankfully Quackity stopped them.

Quackity was strange. One minute he was really sweet and the next he was borderline insane. Almost like there was two entirely different people living in his head.

Speaking of him. He entered the room "Hey George, today's the day"

He crouched down and put the all too familiar collar on George. It would shock him if he disobeyed an order. Quackity puts his arm around George helping him to his feet.

"What day" George whispers weakly.

"The day you find out whether Dream will swap you for the book or if you'll be Schlatt's sex slave" He says casually.

"Why do you work for him? You seem nice?" George asks, questioning himself at the last part.

"Thanks but I don't. The other guy does" Quackity shrugs hitting himself on the head.

"Oh" George mumbles.

"I tried to leave but I always end up back here" Quackity laughs. "Anyways here we are"

He helps George walk out onto the roof. It was surprisingly nice feeling the cold breeze hit his face.

"My little Omega good to see you!" Schlatt smiles as Quackity passes George over. George shivered in disgust at his touch but if he didn't let Schlatt touch him, he would no doubt fall to the ground.

Schlatt pulled him into his chest and took a deep breath, "Your scent is so sweet"

"Get off me" George tried pushing away.

"I told you not to disobey me" Schlatt growls at him making him whimper in fear.

"Oh I have one little gift for you before Dream comes!" He says, his face shooting up into a smile.

George was confused until he felt a cold metal rip into his side.

"You see I know Dream will trade the book for you. But I don't like to see Dream happy, so I'm going to get the book and watch as Dream's world falls apart!" Schlatt smiles pulling the knife back out, wiping the blood on his leg.

"You promised me you wouldn't do that!" Quackity exclaimed pissed.

"Promises are made to be broken sweatheart" Schlatt winks at him before turning back to George.

"Now do this jacket up so he can't see I've broken the goods" Schlatt says zipping up his jacket, laughing to himself.

George was in so much pain he wanted to scream and yet at the same time he couldn't make a sound. For the past month whenever they beat him, the more emotions he showed the worse it would be so he switched off in times like this, to make it all a little bit better.

The door opened and out stepped a bunch of guards, Dream, Sapnap and Karl.

"Awe look we have company! Welcome I was starting to get bored" Schlatt smiles. He spins George around holding him up by his waist.

"George!" Dream's eyes widen seeing the condition he was in.

"Dream" George whimpers. "Don't-" Schlatt cut George off by covering his mouth.

"Now now George we don't want to ruin the surprise" Schlatt whispers lowly, he starts kissing George's neck making the boy shiver in disgust.

"Stop" George begs trying to cover his neck but he couldn't.